Rate Dr. Sara M. Klevens

Dr. Sara M. Klevens's Ratings

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I was extremely disappointed with how she dealt with it. I really liked her as a person but I will not be going back to her.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I'm so happy with Dr. Klevens. I left my former OB late in my second trimester. I was seriously ill with pneumonia. Dr. Klevens was wonderful in her treatment, referral, and management of my illness and follow-up treatment. I am so grateful she will be seeing me and my baby through the rest of my pregnancy. She is awesome. She takes her time with her patients, is very good at explaining both routine care, and dealing with non-routine emergency calls. Thank You Dr. Klevens. You are a gem.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I am about 4 months along in my pregnancy. Dr. Klevens is very personable, great bedside manner, consistently helpful, always asks me if I have any questions for her, explains procedures as she's doing them, returns calls promptly. I feel lucky to have found her and would recommend her to anyone I care for! The office staff could appear more organized, but this has nothing to do with Dr. Klevens.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klevens is awesome! I went in to my appointment worried and confused, but a 15 min conversation with her before the exam answered all my questions--even some good bc suggestions. She's very personable, easy to talk to, and spends time with you as a patient. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

She's great! she delivered my son & she was much better OB-GYN than the one I had for my first. Very knowledgable & helpful. Returns a call w/in a day or so. Always have a happy face =) I happened to see some other OB-GYNs in her office too but I still prefer Dr. Kelevens than others.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klevens is very thorough, patient and takes time to answer questions.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klevens is wonderful- she really took the time to answer all my questions and was very responsive when I asked for specialized care. She delivered my beautiful daughter and I wouldn't change a thing!

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Klevens is great! I have visited with her a few times for prenatal appointments within the group and feel she has the best bed side manner. She does not seemed rushed or short. She explains everything and is calm and patient to answer any questions or concerns I have. She calls me to report my test results and seems very confident and on top of her game. She is someone I feel who would respect my wishes during delivery and be very communicative if there where to be any changes in a plan. When you meet her an start talking to her, you feel like you have known her for a long time, like a friend.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Klevens is wonderful. She's thorough, caring, has great bedside manner, and is very informative. She walked me through every procedure so I was comfortable and knew what was going on. She never rushes me and always returns my phone calls within a day. She's very knowledgeable and willing to explain anything and everything.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag