Rate Dr. Zucel Solc

Dr. Zucel Solc's Ratings

The staff is amazing and very helpful and knowledgable. Everyone in this office is smiling. They are accomdating on schedules realizing that the patients are people and have jobs, schedules etc. Dr. Sulc is extremely knowledgable and a pleasure. He is very thorough and you NEVER feel rushed or like a number. His staff is excellent. They take great care of you. The office is very clean and comfortable. They really go above and beyond. Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

Dr. Solc and the wellsprings staff is outstanding. They accommedated me in every possible way with the schedule. They made every visit a pleasant experience(as any can be). Dr. Solc met with me once a week and went over how the treatments were going and asked about any side effects. I had very few. I would recommend Dr. Solc to anyone who needed this type of treatment. Joanne Hodgdon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

You need a sense of comfort on your cancer journey. Dr. Solc is top notch, he posseses state of the art knowlege, has a heart for his patients, and only hires those who are willing to stay and make his patients feel comfortable and well taken care of. This is the place to rest and feel secure during your treatment. Great coffee bar and Blue Ray Travel on big screen. This may seem trivial, but when we have a dark diagnosis, it is important for us to dream about our future. Therefore the minimum time we wait is enjoyed by watching the places we dream about. tHEY ALSO HAVE Internet stations. FIVE STAR FACILITY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

The office atmosphere and staff are all great. The waiting area was very nice too, the TV and DVD's were very relaxing and informative. Mostly, the kindness from the patients, staff and doctors was uplifting. God Bless. -Pamela Carpenter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Dr. Solc and staff are the most caring and knowledgeable group of medical professionals I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. They always put the comfort of the patient first, and provide an environment that is calming and welcoming. Dr. Solc put me at ease immediately with his vast knowledge of radiology and my particular situation. His demeanor is warm and personable and his professional approach is very comforting during a scary medical time. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Solc and the staff of WellSpring oncology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

It didn’t feel like treatments at all. It felt like something similar to a daily visit to a comfort zone, due to the fact that the feeling of well being does prevail at WellSpring. –T.B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

WellSpring Oncology is a real nice place and the people are just as great! Thank you for helping me in every way you could!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Dr. Solc is an amazing, gentle and intelligent doctor. He spends a lot of time with his patients and has a terrific approach with treating cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Dr. Solc and his staff at WellSpring are fantastic! I originally went there because they have the latest technology to treat prostate cancer. Having the best treatment and the most compassionate staff, I knew I was in good hands. Thank you Dr. Solc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2009

What a friendly doctor! He treated both my family and myself with such compassion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497126].votes_count ]]