Rate Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Ratings

I chose Dr. Chaudhry from the internet. My gut feeling says he is only interested in making top dollar and this is reason why I gave knowledge a 'poor' rating. I needed a podiatrist to see if I had fungal infection on one toe. Dr. Chaudhry glanced at my toe and recommended 10 toes laser surgery at a cost of over $400. plus the $65 initial visit plus $25 shoe spray and the visit with Dr. Chaudhry lasted 10 minutes. I was absolutely shocked, disappointed and overwhelmed since I am retired and my insurance won't cover this kind of expense. The staff advised they sold out of their shelf stock fungal cream and don't know when it will be available. I wasn't confident with Dr. Chaudhry's diagnosis. I left and drove to a second Foot Clinic, walked in and made an appointment with a second podiatrist who spent quality time explaining the symptoms and showed diagrams of my type of fungal infection and finally diagnosed 3 toes with 'mild' fungal infection and gave me a prescription to be fill by a Pharmacist. The initial visit with second podiatrist cost less and he is a humble awesome doctor. I asked the second podiatrist about my bunion and he asked if I experienced any pain/discomfort, if not, then leave it alone. It is very important to seek second podiatrist diagnosis.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I have recently had the easier of meeting dr.chaudhry, after searching and seeing podiatrist after podiatrist my anwsers were finally amwsered and help was done the second I came to his office. He was so helpful with me gave me time, and amwsered all my questions and I had so many. He sat with me and explained my X-rays in such depth to me. He offered a pain free life, and he was not joking since him I'm back to work pain free and happy. Anyone looking for an amazing podiatrist he is. He will give you time and anwser and the correct help you need. He's clinic is easy to find well taken care of, as well as his staff are just as helpful. Thank you dr.chaudhry and your staff.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I have been suffering from painful flat feet for years. He took the time to evaluate me. Reviewed the xrays with me, and explained what was going on. We first decided to try out custom orthotics. They did help but did not take away my pain completely. He then discussed surgery correction. I was nervous about it, but glad I went ahead with it. I got my first foot done, then 1 month later I got the other one done. There was min recovery time. I now have no foot pain. I can be on my feet for more than 20 mins without hurting. I can wear flip flops in the summer time, and not hurt! And to top it off, his staff is very caring and helpful. They were there every step of the way. They knew me when I came in, always greeted me, and showed concerned. I am so grateful for them!!!! Thank you so much

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Chadhry is a very kind soul. From the moment that I had met him he has been professional, compassionate and funny. Not the usual characteristics of a medical professional that I have experienced in the past. I came to Dr Chadhry after a very long battle with my feet. I had already been seeing another foot Dr and I wasn't comfortable with the treatment that I had been receiving. My feet had gotten worse and the Dr was suggesting some very expensive treatments. It became clear to me that money was that Drs only motive:( After doing some research I found this site and read Dr Chaudhry's reviews. It didn't take long for me to decide to make an appointment and am I ever glad I did. My feet are still a work in progress but they feel way better than they did. My quality of life has improved and I owe the credit to Dr Chaudhry. I highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Chaudhry to anyone looking for a top notch Podiatrist. My visit to the clinic was a pleasant and informative one. A thorough examination was carried out before a diagnoses was made. He explained all my treatment options in great detail and together we figured out which option was best for me personally. I left the clinic a very happy lady! ....Oh and most importantly I am now pain free thanks to Dr Chaudhry!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chaudhry is fantastic! In the past I had orthotics made by 4 podiatrists and their work left something to be desired. Then all of that changed when I went to see Dr. Chaudhry for new orthotics. He listened to my concerns and educated me about my foot conditions/problems. Dr. Chaudhry explained how he would construct a pair of orthotics for me so they would function well. When the new orthotics came in I was pleasantly surprised to discover that these orthotics had a far superior quality than past ones. Dr. Chaudhry examined the orthotics, how they fit in my shoes and asked if they were comfortable. Are you kidding me? It doesn't even feel like I am wearing orthotics. Dr. Chaudhry took the time to follow up to see if they needed any adjustments. It still doesn't seem like I am wearing any orthotics, are still unbelievably comfortable and are by far the best orthotics that were ever made for me! I am no longer Cinderella looking for orthotics to fit her glass slippers!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

My daughter who was 9 at the time had to have two stints put into her feet and the staff and Dr. Chaudhry were incredible with her. They had a perfect set up so that she could bring a movie and watch while the surgery was happening. Their professionalism and compassion were exceptional.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

I've seen good rating for Dr. Chaudhry, went there to consult feet pain. He offered me orthotics. But that did not solve my problem. So at the end lost money and time. Doctors' knowledge only matters for me and the value of the money we pay. Doctor couldn't find my feet problem, so couldn't fix it. Sends a letter every month, telling recipes. Staff is very good and helpful.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Came across Dr. Chaudhry purely by accident while looking for a foot clinic online that were open on Saturdays (every 2nd one as it turns out). I have had a wart on the ball of my foot for months which was causing a lot of pain that I attempted to get rid of in numerous ways without any success. Long story short, I was able to get an appointment on the same day for what I assumed would be just a consultation. 2 hours later, Dr. Chaudhry had frozen, incised and removed the wart and stayed later than normal office hours as well. He and his staff are all very personable and professional and based on my experience would highly recommend him. They will be my "go-to people" for any future foot issues! Thanks Dr. Chaudhry! Vegas here I come! :)

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing doctor chaudhry for over a year now, and he has helped both my son and myself tremendously. He takes the time to listen to your situation, and understand what the problem is. He explains the problem, and the treatment options in deetail. he is honest about the procedures as well. He is very professional, and so is his staff. the girls are great! his children are great kids as well. if you know anyone who is having problems with there feet, definitly suggest dr chaudhry, for some great results, and service!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag