You may also like

Rate Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Ratings

He sorted me right out with my new orthotics and provides letters for insurance so you can claim. I had Morton's neuroma and some pronation and he fixed me right up

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Professional Dr and professional environment to be in. Very pleased with my experience at the foot and ankle wellness Centre. My symptoms have completely gone since receiving treatment there, thank you Dr. Chaudhry.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Patient, kind and caring Doc with great bedside manners, who looked after all my tired sore feet needs!! I don't feel like I am at a doc's office as his staff is very courteous and making sure even while waiting I was comfortable! I have recommended him to my friends and family and no waiting or lag time!! Thank you Dr Chaudhry!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better doctor! I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He diagnosis ppl that have gone to other foot drs and they r clueless on whats going on. He takes his time. He cares. He always shows concern. His staff are right there too. They r fantastic! Always smiling. Greet ppl. They remember who u are! U walk in and they know exactly who u are. Always feel welcome there. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Great place to go! The doctor was amazing. He took the time with me to review my problem. Most Drs only see u for 5 mins. He spent almost 45 mins with me going over X-rays and such. Plus the girls are great! Very friendly. The whole clinic was a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Great foot doctor...TERRIBLE front desk staff. They lack the ability to call back when you leave phone messages, they are quick to call you if you have miussed an apointment (even though you have left them a voicemall cancelling it) They dont pass messages on tot he people that they are dealing with.

Could use much better customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635945].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Chaudhry has helped me soo much. I appreciate everything him and his staff has done for me. I have been to a few different podiatrists, Dr. Chaudhry is by far the best. More sincere, more involved with his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Chaudhry and the staff at the Foot & Ankle Wellness Centre have been nothing but personable, compassionate, and professional. They scheduled me in last minute for foot surgery and were extremely helpful through the treatments. I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I first went to see Dr. Chaudhry back in 2000 when I was suffering from extremely painful plantar fasciitis and about to go on a month long hiking trip in the States. He fit me for orthodics and they arrived just before I left. Thanks to him I was able to fully enjoy my hiking trip, virtually pain-free. Since then I've seen him every month or two for my various foot ailments (callouses, ingrown toenails, broken long bone etc.) He cares about his patients and listens. He keeps up to date with the changes in technology. I highly recommend him and his staff and can't imagine going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551101].votes_count ]]