Rate Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Ratings

Dr. Chaudhry has helped me soo much. I appreciate everything him and his staff has done for me. I have been to a few different podiatrists, Dr. Chaudhry is by far the best. More sincere, more involved with his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Chaudhry and the staff at the Foot & Ankle Wellness Centre have been nothing but personable, compassionate, and professional. They scheduled me in last minute for foot surgery and were extremely helpful through the treatments. I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I first went to see Dr. Chaudhry back in 2000 when I was suffering from extremely painful plantar fasciitis and about to go on a month long hiking trip in the States. He fit me for orthodics and they arrived just before I left. Thanks to him I was able to fully enjoy my hiking trip, virtually pain-free. Since then I've seen him every month or two for my various foot ailments (callouses, ingrown toenails, broken long bone etc.) He cares about his patients and listens. He keeps up to date with the changes in technology. I highly recommend him and his staff and can't imagine going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I do not know what there are bad reviews in this doctor. I have known him for several years. I see him yearly plus I bring my kids to see him. We have always had great visits. Always took the time. And the staff are wonderful. Great environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I found this dr. from the internet, what a mistake! He spent no time with me and only wanted to sell me surgery. Be careful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548974].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547281].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Stay away. He did a simple bunion surgery that turned into a night mare. Botched surgery, infection and massive pain. All he could do is recommend I spend more money for orthics ( I doins out later I should have got these first).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545994].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Chaudry is professional, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are friendly and helpful. My circumstance was a unusual (removing wires in my Great Toe that had been used to secure a nasty fracture nearly 30 years ago) and Dr Chaudry fully explained what he would do if I choose to have the surgery. The staff were so good to me before and during the surgery...they even played my favourite LoneStar and Garth Brooks songs. I so appreciate the cheerful yet professional way I was treated throughout my initial visit, surgery day and post-operative visit. I confidently recommend the Edmonton Foot & Ankle Wellness Centre and would happily go see Dr Chaudry for future foot issue that I might have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I chose Dr. Chaudhry from the internet. My gut feeling says he is only interested in making top dollar and this is reason why I gave knowledge a 'poor' rating. I needed a podiatrist to see if I had fungal infection on one toe. Dr. Chaudhry glanced at my toe and recommended 10 toes laser surgery at a cost of over $400. plus the $65 initial visit plus $25 shoe spray and the visit with Dr. Chaudhry lasted 10 minutes. I was absolutely shocked, disappointed and overwhelmed since I am retired and my insurance won't cover this kind of expense. The staff advised they sold out of their shelf stock fungal cream and don't know when it will be available. I wasn't confident with Dr. Chaudhry's diagnosis. I left and drove to a second Foot Clinic, walked in and made an appointment with a second podiatrist who spent quality time explaining the symptoms and showed diagrams of my type of fungal infection and finally diagnosed 3 toes with 'mild' fungal infection and gave me a prescription to be fill by a Pharmacist. The initial visit with second podiatrist cost less and he is a humble awesome doctor. I asked the second podiatrist about my bunion and he asked if I experienced any pain/discomfort, if not, then leave it alone. It is very important to seek second podiatrist diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I have recently had the easier of meeting dr.chaudhry, after searching and seeing podiatrist after podiatrist my anwsers were finally amwsered and help was done the second I came to his office. He was so helpful with me gave me time, and amwsered all my questions and I had so many. He sat with me and explained my X-rays in such depth to me. He offered a pain free life, and he was not joking since him I'm back to work pain free and happy. Anyone looking for an amazing podiatrist he is. He will give you time and anwser and the correct help you need. He's clinic is easy to find well taken care of, as well as his staff are just as helpful. Thank you dr.chaudhry and your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504718].votes_count ]]