Rate Dr. John C. Tanner

Dr. John C. Tanner's Ratings

He is an excellent doctor who has dealt with so many types of difficult people and can figure out their problems. He helped me realize I have an alcohol problem without making me feel like a dirt bag. People need to understand their diseases and this doctor can help you if you really want to change. A good doctor like Tanner will educate and empower people, not try to control them.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Needed to get help with my addiction, all he did was tell me I was an addict and would need to take medicine for life. I told him my goal was to end this problem but he did not listen!

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor because he takes time with his patients, and genuinely wants to help you. Not only is he beyond knowledgeable in his field, and makes sure you understand everything he is telling you. best doctor I have ever had!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

There is no one better in the Addiction field than Dr. Tanner. He and his staff are compassionate, caring but also very knowledgable about addiction medicine. Dr. Tanner's approach to treating addicts in all encompassing. He treats and patient AND the disease. I have personally had nothing but a postive experience with Dr. Tanner and his staff. He is very intelligent and knows when a patient is trying to pull the proverbially "wool over his eyes." So, don't go in there and think you're going to get one over on him. He's too smart for that! However, if you are ready to turn your life around and stop the insanity of addiction, Dr. Tanner will assist you on your journey. Sobriety is a marathon - not a sprint! I owe this man alot. Eight years ago, when I first visited him a very broken woman, he didn't judge me or enable me - he simply helped me get back on my feet. Obviously, I would highly reommend Dr. Tanner and his entire staff to anyone serious about their recovery!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr is VERY closed minded. Tried for two months to get him to fill out one form,REFUSED..Sat in his chair with hands in the air and asked 8 times "well what do you want me to do". All I needed him to do is fill out one form so insurance would pay form medicine.REFUSED REFUSED again and again saying he's to busy... Bad experience.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag