Dr. Sarah Andreasen

Rate Dr. Sarah Andreasen

Dr. Sarah Andreasen's Ratings

Awesome with the kids and myself. The staff were very helpful and offered a drink to everyone. The wait time was within minutes.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Andreasen and her staff are always very pleasant and professional. They are efficent with testing and listen to my concerns. I'm always very pleased with my experience at their office.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I wish to thank Dr Andreasen and her staff, for the care and kindness I experienced recently when I was diagnosed with cataracts. Dr Andreasen was very efficient with my speedy referal for surgery, and my after care. She not only adressed my physical concerns, she also adressed and calmed my emotional fears. She accomidated my very busy schedule, making sure my eye health was optimal. Thank you for making this difficult transition, a comforting one. Dr Andreasen once again, you're the best.sincerely Anne

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Andreasen is not very professional. You can hear her complaining about staff and patients in the waiting and examining room. Her staff, although friendly are not very knowledgeable. Dr. Andreasen was desparate to sell me a pair of glasses even though I did not think I needed a new pair. She has lost a lot of credibility with me and I will definately not come back to her office.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, staff, and environment. Didn't wait long at all. Very friendly people. Highly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

I was in the office today to pick up my contacts, which should only take a few minutes. I waited 15-20 minutes because they were having a staff meeting at 9 am.... Really?? Their office hours at 8:30am-5:15pm. I suggest to have your staff meeting on your staffs time and not your customers! Is this a business or not? Are not customers first? Are you professionals or not?Therefore I will take my business else where!

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

I have had the best treatment with Dr. Andreason. I have had to get a prescription for prisms for the first time in a long time. At first I felt the prisms were too strong. They changed the lenses at no cost. After a few weeks I noticed that I was getting double vision at a distance. I had been adamant that I did not need prisms for distance. They changed my prescription to progressive lenses. I only had to pay the difference.They called me and asked me how things were working a few days after each change. I feel I would not have gotten the same kind of treatment anywhere else.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sarah Andreasen is the nicest, warmest, friendliest, and most knowledgable optometrist I have EVER met!!! She is a valuable asset to her profession and clearly loves her work. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to ANYONE...and trust me when I tell you this: "I have met and worked with many Optometrists." She is first rate and her staff is also very knowledgable and friendly.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Sarah is very professional, gentle caring and kind. Shes by far the best eye doctor out there. Iv been going to her for 10 years now. When I was younger I had a lazy eye and it was causing me problems when reading. I went to see her and she gave me a perscription for special eye glasses. She took the time to even help me pick out frames. Shes very nice and approachable. I would never switch to someone else. My whole family goes there. When another eye doctor miss diagnosed my grandfather, he came to see her and she took care of him right away. Because of her he is now able to see properly!

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

I have found Dr Andreasen to be an excellent optometrist, she is caring and approachable. She is excellent with my 4 children.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag