Rate Dr. R.J. Webster

Dr. R.J. Webster's Ratings

I had my colonoscopy(ies) and endoscopy performed by Dr. Webster. My husband also did as did a friend of the family. Dr.. Webster is very knowledgeable, careful, adept with the equipment used. His nurses and his staff are fantastic. I chose to have my procedures done at the clinic in order to get them done ASAP. I was very happy to do so. It is not a money making business, but rather an option for easier cases to be seen fast. I was very lucky to have my procedures there as he could have refused. I am afraid I am made a little wonky and the twists and turns in my body are exceptional. He got around them fantastic. He was let me know how you are doing. I will give you more drugs if you need it. That was the colonoscopies. He is a gentleman. He is skillful. The procedures were done and I did not experience pain. I was given some drugs but that is because of the wonkiness of my colon. I would go back to Dr. Webster in a heartbeat if I required another test. I would have no issue if my husband and friends went either. He is that good. I have definitely heard some bad reviews of this procedure. I, my husband and others I know have done very well. The alternative is you wait and take your chances with cancer. No Thanks. Get it done. Get it done right. Get it done safely. Thank you Dr. Webster. You made a difficult procedure a non-event owing to your skill, knowledge and personal manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I have had both an endoscopy and a colonoscopy from Dr. Webster. I was given some medication prior to the endoscopy and it went very smoothly. Dr. Webster started the colonoscopy without giving me any medication, when I told him I needed something he gave it to me immediately and everything went well. Some people need the medication, some don't. I really liked Dr. Webster. He is a very soft spoken person, seems very knowledgeable and thorough. I have confidence in him and have recommended him to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I was told that I did not need a colonoscopy even though I was over 50 - but would if I went to his private clinic and paid. So, I went to another, who removed a one polyp. Next, I was referred to Dr Webster to do a endooscopy due to food literally coming back into my mouth - never reaching my stomach. Went to another doctor who did an endooscopy - it was one of the worst cases he had ever seen. The scar tissue was closing the entrance to my stomach. Dr Webster should retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497728].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Had my colonoscopy procedure done this May and the staff are very friendly and helpful in making you feel at ease and provide an excellent service. Dr. Webster is very professional and informative. He takes the time to answer any question and provides solid advise. I strongly recommend Dr. Webster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I have had periodic colonoscopies since colon cancer surgery 46 years ago (1967). Dr. Webster is superior to all the specialists I have seen since He is the most kindly, gentlemany, thorough individual I have ever encountered. He has removed polys from a section of my colon that had apparently not been explored by the previous attending gastroenterologist. He is so gentle that I have never required medication nor experienced even the remotest discomfort. I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone as I have to my wife and to a dear friend. His staff is equally caring and considerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

I am a high risk 46 year old colon cancer patient since both my parents had colon cancer. I do full colonoscopy preformed by Dr.Webster every 2 years. So far I had it 4 times. He also removed my colon polyps found during the procedure. He is an excellent doctor, very experienced, skillful and caring. I never use medication during my procedures since they are done with minimum discomfort. He adresses all my questions and concerns patiently. I trust him and feel good about him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][497725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

having this procedure performed by other doctors previously, I rate Dr Webster and staff superior in all ways to before. Friendly and quick to explain all aspects and procedures. I rate this a pleasant experience under the circumstances.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][497724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Went to this Dr after having bad experience in 2003. Doesn't put you under until after starting - had to put me out. Not happy because I asked to be put out. Also charged $70 and Dr. said insurance would cover it - I work for gov't and Sunlife would not pay since already covered under Ontario for free and didn't have to go to private clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Dr. Webster is knowledgeable although he doesn't smile a lot. I had my colonscopy done by him and I didn't have any issue with him. You can count on his 37 years of experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

During initial consult, Dr Webster delivered a lecture, political in nature, on the benefits of private, pay per use, clinics. Undue delay in sending lab report and assessment to my GP. He may be knowledgeable, but I'll be looking for another gastroenterologist for next colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497721].votes_count ]]