Rate Dr. R.J. Webster

Dr. R.J. Webster's Ratings

I have had both an endoscopy and a colonoscopy from Dr. Webster. I was given some medication prior to the endoscopy and it went very smoothly. Dr. Webster started the colonoscopy without giving me any medication, when I told him I needed something he gave it to me immediately and everything went well. Some people need the medication, some don't. I really liked Dr. Webster. He is a very soft spoken person, seems very knowledgeable and thorough. I have confidence in him and have recommended him to others.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

I was told that I did not need a colonoscopy even though I was over 50 - but would if I went to his private clinic and paid. So, I went to another, who removed a one polyp. Next, I was referred to Dr Webster to do a endooscopy due to food literally coming back into my mouth - never reaching my stomach. Went to another doctor who did an endooscopy - it was one of the worst cases he had ever seen. The scar tissue was closing the entrance to my stomach. Dr Webster should retire.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Had my colonoscopy procedure done this May and the staff are very friendly and helpful in making you feel at ease and provide an excellent service. Dr. Webster is very professional and informative. He takes the time to answer any question and provides solid advise. I strongly recommend Dr. Webster.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I have had periodic colonoscopies since colon cancer surgery 46 years ago (1967). Dr. Webster is superior to all the specialists I have seen since He is the most kindly, gentlemany, thorough individual I have ever encountered. He has removed polys from a section of my colon that had apparently not been explored by the previous attending gastroenterologist. He is so gentle that I have never required medication nor experienced even the remotest discomfort. I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone as I have to my wife and to a dear friend. His staff is equally caring and considerate.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

I am a high risk 46 year old colon cancer patient since both my parents had colon cancer. I do full colonoscopy preformed by Dr.Webster every 2 years. So far I had it 4 times. He also removed my colon polyps found during the procedure. He is an excellent doctor, very experienced, skillful and caring. I never use medication during my procedures since they are done with minimum discomfort. He adresses all my questions and concerns patiently. I trust him and feel good about him.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

having this procedure performed by other doctors previously, I rate Dr Webster and staff superior in all ways to before. Friendly and quick to explain all aspects and procedures. I rate this a pleasant experience under the circumstances.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Went to this Dr after having bad experience in 2003. Doesn't put you under until after starting - had to put me out. Not happy because I asked to be put out. Also charged $70 and Dr. said insurance would cover it - I work for gov't and Sunlife would not pay since already covered under Ontario for free and didn't have to go to private clinic.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Webster is knowledgeable although he doesn't smile a lot. I had my colonscopy done by him and I didn't have any issue with him. You can count on his 37 years of experience.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

During initial consult, Dr Webster delivered a lecture, political in nature, on the benefits of private, pay per use, clinics. Undue delay in sending lab report and assessment to my GP. He may be knowledgeable, but I'll be looking for another gastroenterologist for next colonoscopy.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2010 | flag

I had a colonoscopy by Dr Webster. The proceedure was quite quickly done with a minimum of discomfort. The doctor seemed very caring and interested in how I was feeling during the test. The staff at the clinic were very informative and helpful. I would strongly recommend this Dr., especially to those whom may be timid about this type of test..

Submitted Oct. 21, 2009 | flag