Rate Dr. Robin M. Fleck

Dr. Robin M. Fleck's Ratings

Took my girlfriend to see Dr. Fleck. She had developed what looked like a rash next to her knee and around the ankle. Dr Fleck first said it was an infection and prescribed antibiotics. 10 days later at re-check she said it was not a rash and didn't know what it was and needed to do a biopsy. She removed a piece of the "rash". A few days later the receptionist called and said it was just as the Dr had suspected (She didn't suspect anything during the previous appointment). It was determined to be a birth mark. A birth mark??? Do birth marks arrive after 35 years of no being there?? We will no longer go to Dr Fleck and afterwards I talked to a couple of people at work and they both had similar nightmare stories about her. I believe it is time for this Dr to retire. She seeks money more than running a good practice.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I am absolutely appalled by my visit with Dr Fleck yesterday. Never in my life have I gotten up in the middle of an appointment to leave because it felt so mistreated. Dr Fleck was extremely rude and proceeded to tell me that my condition (dents in my nails) were due to excessive manicuring when I don't even get my nails done or do them myself. When I told her that, she then told me it was caused from some nervous habit I must have where I obsessively rub my cuticles. When I told her I didn't do that either, she told me I was wrong and those are the two reasons of why my thumb nails have dents. No other explanations. Just plain rude. The best part was when she told me I needed to start eating more fatty foods because "clearly I don't eat enough." Her words exactly. Absolutely unacceptable. It was just horrible and after speaking to several friends, I realized this wasn't a rare occurrence. She is known around Prescott for being absolutely horrible.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Not only does this woman "seem" certifiably insane, she clearly lacks complete skill, bedside manner, competence and compassion. She should be stripped of her medical license. My opinion is to seek care elsewhere! Avoid a potentially dangerous situation, save yourself the time and money by finding a doctor who cares about their patients.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I had seen Dr. Fleck before for a chronic skin condition that several other Dr. couldn't control. She mentioned that I should have my birthmark and another mole removed, as that type of birthmark can disguise melanoma. I finally went to have it removed. The office staff is great! Her assistant Jan is awesome. Dr. Fleck is no non sense, punctual and down to the business of her patients health. She is an extensive wealth of knowledge regarding health and wellness. She is dual board certified in internal medicine, as well as, dermatology. If you truly want to get to the bottom of your ailment in an expedient, honest way, Dr Fleck is your solution. In my case, the incision was flawless, eight stitches tied in a perfectly straight line. Take home instructions were easy to follow, including the optimum practices for healing with diminished scarring. It was well worth the wait.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I saw this physician for my varicose veins. After a thorough evaluation, she treated my problem and after 2 weeks my leg aching and night cramps disappeared! I am impressed with her credentials and would recommend her highly.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fleck is the most caring doctor I've met in over ten years of seeing a dermatologist for my melanoma. She not only correctly diagnosed the problem but took it off with a minimal scar and has followed me carefully every six months for screening. She has recommended removal of several moles which appeared suspicious in view of my history. I agreed wholeheartedly with taking them off and checking the biopsy which thankfully was negative. If she had not been so vigorous in her screenings and biopsies, I may not be here right now. I am thankful for Dr. Fleck and her thoroughness.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Fleck is TERRIBLE "Dr". Look any other place you can find reviews and you will see I am not the only one who has had this experience with her. I would encourage anyone who has the sense to look into a review on a Physician to avoid her at all cost. She removed a mole from two of my children and left huge holes on their body claiming the moles were suspicious and needed to be sent to a lab. Of course, they moles were fine, but she had suggested removal of about 6 moles from my daughter instead of the one she removed and the one she removed looked most "suspicious" She will make more $$$ if she removes something rather than just examining. She is abrasive and rude and all about making $$$ and will try to talk her patients into procedures they do not need.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Robin Fleck for over 2 years. Her staff is extremely courteous and professional. I only have to wait for maybe 5-10 minutes to see her. I would recommend my friends and family to Dr. Fleck. I am treated with the botox alternative which is much less expensive and works as well or better every 6 to 8 months and I am very happy with the results. Everyone who knows my real age says that I do not look my age and that I look great!! I can see it as well. I used another doctor for this same treatment prior to 2 years ago and he used unnecessary numbing injections all over the inside of my mouth and he charged more than double the price. I was so greatful when I heard about Dr. Fleck. I am a happy and satisfied customer!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fleck and the procedures she has done on my veins have changed my life! I no longer have leg cramps at night or leg fatigue during the day. Because of my travel schedule (and not wanting to do procedures too close to travel dates), it took almost a year to get it done, but what a difference! I have lost more than 60 pounds. I workout daily without leg fatigue. I am enjoying life much more. I even ran a 5K and a 10K. Phenomenal! Dr. Fleck is not much for small talk, but that's more than OK with me because she is very good at alleviating pain through laser procedures and sclerotherapy. My appointments started within 5 minutes of when they were supposed to start, with one exception; in that case, a staff member told me that it was taking longer than expected with another patient so there would be a delay. I have no complaints and have recommended Dr. Fleck to others.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag