Rate Dr. Jennie J. Chang

Dr. Jennie J. Chang's Ratings

Dr. Chang is a very caring and experienced doctor. She was really comforting when I was forced to leave my previous doctor in my third trimester. She took me as a patient no questions asked. I got extremely good care and I was so thankful to have found her after such a bad experience with my former doctor. She was great in the office as well as in the delivery room, I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. Chang is very bright, energetic, professional, and charming. I have been seeing her for 3 years. She listens carefully and answers all of my questions. We form a plan of action together -- one that incorporates my values that prioritize long-term wellness over short-term comfort (I prefer to avoid treatments that provide immediate relief but have nasty long-term side-effects). She readily referred me to a specialist when she thought it was appropriate. She also seems to care about her patients. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

I started with Dr. Chang 5 months into my first pregnancy and she was, and continues to be, amazing. She was so patient and took all of my concerns (even crazy new mom stuff) completely seriously. Delivery was a breeze and she was there every day after to check in. I have been seeing her for 3 years since, even though I have moved about an hour away...I can't imagine seeing anyone else or having anyone else deliver my next child. She is always friendly and warm and genuinely cares for her patients. I will be a patient of Dr. Chang as long as she keeps seeing patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

Dr. Chang delivered my first child and gave me the greatest care through an extremely difficult childbirth. Women that are interested in having a natural childbirth can be assured that she will do her best to give you the type of delivery you desire. Also, her prenatal care was wonderful. She was always so emphathetic and nurturing as she is a mother herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Incredible! After receiving substandard care from another gynecologist, I located Dr. Chang. Thank goodness for empathetic physicians and associated staff. She listens. They all provide a play-by-play of any procedures and the reasoning. If Dr. Chang calls, she always says not to worry and explains the next steps. Within two appointments she found abnormal growths on my ovary and endometrial wall that my previous gynecologist completely missed even after 1.5 years of seeing me. Test results are available in less than a week, although the office protocol is 10 days. She is on her game, and I'll probably live longer because of her vigilance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The staff has been great-especially the ultrasound tech-Rachel. There is usually a 15-45 min wait before you are seen by Dr. Chang. In our experience, Dr. Chang has been vague in answering questions and tries to put you off "till the next visit". The office is very busy with many patients and she does not seem to have the time or inclination to spend more than 5 minutes with someone. She may be very knowledgeable but does not choose to share information other than very rudimentary "canned" responses. I will likely switch doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2009

Dr. Chang has a practice with Dr. Jick. Dr. Jick received great reviews, but I wanted to see a female doctor, so I decided to try Dr. Chang. I started seeing her this year, and she is kind, attentive, and very professional. I recently got pregnant for the first time, and she and her staff have been so helpful and reassuring. I called in with concerns early on, and after speaking to a nurse there, I was given a same-day appointment to have things checked out. My husband went with me and said that it was the most efficient doctor's visit he had ever been to, and, so far, he has been very impressed with Dr. Chang and everyone at the office. I'm very happy with this OB/GYN office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498397].votes_count ]]