Dr. Alain Brassard

Dr. Alain Brassard

Rate Dr. Alain Brassard

Dr. Alain Brassard's Ratings

Dr. Brassard is the best medical professional I have ever dealt with. He listened to everything I had to say and gave me options when it came to my treatment plan. He has a great sense of humour and was not intimidating, as I find a lot of other doctors can be. I can't recommend him enough to other people.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

I was happy with the service provided with Dr. Brassard and the fact that he listened to my concerns and valued them. He tried a new treatment when others had not suggested them and for the first time in 20 years the treatment he prescribed treated the problem. Dr. Brassard was very professional, knowledgeable, and caring and I would recommend him to others.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

A caring person. Knowledgeable and a successful treatment.Very happy with the results.

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Can't say enough about Dr Brassard, I took my son to him for help with a massive wart infection on my son's hand. He treated my teenage son with respect and a warm manner, offering advise and help with the issue. My son and I left the visit with a better understanding of the issue and a renewed faith in the medical profession. I won't hesitate to recommend Dr Brassard to anyone.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

He seemed very demeaning and rude..."he knows the skin like a book" He is full of crap save your time go see someone else unless you have eczema he might be able to help with that. I even brought my sister to support me one time as I feel I maybe wasn't expressing myself as I should and she told me I should never go back to him he was trying to humiliate me behind my back to her. I was told I may have lupus and referred to him. I was scared and he made me feel like I was losing my mind and creating my lesions myself...was unhelpful! He actually said I have a mystery disease...seriously??? Very unprofessional!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I couldn't agree more with the post made on 7/5/12. I have a very rare condition that most dermatologists have never dealt with (if they've even heard of it). Dr Brassard knew what it was immediately. He has always genuinely listened to what I have to say, and we decide together on what treatments to try. In my experience that's a rare quality in a doctor. Dr Brassard is my all-time favourite doctor and I look forward to each visit.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

After having a strange case of Urticaria for over three months and spending an enormous amount of time going to Doctor after Doctor, I was finally sent to see Dr. Brassard at the Edmonton University Hospital. I was greeted with a very warm welcome from reception to resident to Dr. Brassard. Shooting in the dark he tried everything possible within the next full year, always being worried about how I felt and if I was sleeping, amazing amount of empathy and attention this fabulous doctor has. He has a quiet but self assured demeanor that he displays with both patient and resident and is a firm believer in 'Talk-o-logy'. Dr. Brassard restored my faith in all Doctors in general again, as I was at wits end. I would definitely recommend this Dermatologist to anyone in the area or even country. This amazing man has style in way more ways than one and anyone would be very lucky to have him as their specialist.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

I've seen Dr Brassard several times over the past 6 months now, and each time I've seen him he (and his staff) have been knowledgeable, kind, patient, and compassionate. He and the nurses have literally spent hours with me, explaining my condition and answering all my questions - never making me feel rushed or guilty about taking up too much time. They make me feel like a person and not just a patient. It's also evident how much he cares when he's teaching his interns.I'd recommend Dr Brassard and his staff to anyone - he's definitely one of my all time favourite doctors.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgeable took time to listen, he did not make me feel like a I was wasting his time. Highly recommended, his staff was super busy but very efficient and helpful .

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

My husband saw Dr. Brassard for a common skin condition that couldnt really be treated by his GP, Dr.Brassard was knowledgable about the lesions, gave us the diagnosis and treated it in the same appointment, he was quick and took the time to give us a full explaination of the lesion, treatment and follow up care. We found him to be very personalbe and friendly. I would recommend him and we will be back to see him again.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag