You may also like

Rate Dr. Praful Ghatage

Dr. Praful Ghatage's Ratings

Super pleasant doctor that performed my hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. His staff are wonderful, caring, and at times humorous (which definitely helped ease my tension under the circumstances).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Fantastic staff and amazing doctor! You are really lucky if you get an appointment with Dr Ghatage!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Ghatage has saved my life twice, with uterine and ovarian cancer. He is such a smart man, and is so kind and caring. I am at the four year point after cancer, and I am so grateful and blessed to have had Dr Ghatage look after me. I would recommend him to anyone, and I would do anything for him - he saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

He did not know to find / remove the lump in the liver, he left the cancer in after a 7 hour surgery! He modified the HIPEC protocol so that he did not leave a catheter in the abdomen as suggested by Dr. Sugarbaker who is the inventor of this method. I've got a serious abdominal infection and they find out that the cancer is still there as before the surgery! He wanted me to of the hospital while I was hardly able to walk. Then when he found out what happened he did not offer any explanation, but sugested a radiation of the liver!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, honest, and thorough doctor - even for patients who are not his own.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1248481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

He is a great doctor! There is nothing I can add that others haven't said. When I was diagnosed with cancer I could not have hoped for a better doctor, there isn't one. He is the best, warm, caring, helpful and goes above and beyond!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1248480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

A true professional in every sense of the word with the accompanying attitude towards clients and you can see his influence on his staff and colleagues. We cannot recommend more highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1248479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

was an amazing dr that took the time to explain to us what was going on in terms we would understand.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1248478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Amazing and knowledgeable doctor - got me through a rough time!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1248477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

I thought I was the only one who felt so special in the care of Dr. Ghatage and I wasn't the patient. Although he was the #1 Dr. for my special needs daughter, he was a GOD SENT to all of us. We love this man!!! So very professional, caring, no-nonsense but still a sense of humor, easy to talk to, very, very understanding and thoughtful.He leads a great team in his hospital. Dr. Ghatage has a direct line to the Good Lord, I am sure!! My daughter's journey came to an end but not before Dr. Ghatage made sure she was well taken care of even if he had to leave town. He always knew her condition. We are truly grateful to this man and his team!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1248476].votes_count ]]