Dr. Praful Ghatage

Rate Dr. Praful Ghatage

Dr. Praful Ghatage's Ratings

Extremely knowledgeable, honest, and thorough doctor - even for patients who are not his own.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

He is a great doctor! There is nothing I can add that others haven't said. When I was diagnosed with cancer I could not have hoped for a better doctor, there isn't one. He is the best, warm, caring, helpful and goes above and beyond!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

A true professional in every sense of the word with the accompanying attitude towards clients and you can see his influence on his staff and colleagues. We cannot recommend more highly.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

was an amazing dr that took the time to explain to us what was going on in terms we would understand.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Amazing and knowledgeable doctor - got me through a rough time!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

I thought I was the only one who felt so special in the care of Dr. Ghatage and I wasn't the patient. Although he was the #1 Dr. for my special needs daughter, he was a GOD SENT to all of us. We love this man!!! So very professional, caring, no-nonsense but still a sense of humor, easy to talk to, very, very understanding and thoughtful.He leads a great team in his hospital. Dr. Ghatage has a direct line to the Good Lord, I am sure!! My daughter's journey came to an end but not before Dr. Ghatage made sure she was well taken care of even if he had to leave town. He always knew her condition. We are truly grateful to this man and his team!!!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ghatage was my surgeon for my bilateral salpingo oopherectomy on Dec 12th. He and his residents were excellent - although it would've been great to avoid the open incision! Dr. Ghatage has a excellent sense of humour as well.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Praful Ghatage is a wonderful Doctor and person, I have ultimate faith in this Doctor and feel very at ease with him. He makes you feel like a person!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

This Doctor is a wonderful Doctor. Caring , kind and knowledgeable.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr.Ghatge is a very compassionate & caring Dr, He made me feel comfortable the first time I saw him & it is now 3yrs later & he is still the same. I am very confident in his care !!

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag