Rate Dr. Donald S. Sokol

Dr. Donald S. Sokol's Ratings

he is always late but he is well worth waiting for. i have 2 very rare conditions and he always gets me the help i need

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

He is an excellent Dr. who really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. He has an upbeat personality and a great sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Sokol. He is thorough, knowledgable, and always follow through on my needs. He always checks with me to see how I am doing. I wouldn't see anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

If he is not on time, it's because he spends a lot of time with the patient he is with. He is a great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Sokol is a dedicated professional willing to listen and understand his patients. He takes the time required to provide good information and treatment (this is why he rules late).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498572].votes_count ]]