Rate Dr. William P. Stewart

Dr. William P. Stewart's Ratings

Saw Dr for a neuroma. Staff was pleasant but later felt deceived. After injections, he did surgery. During exam day prior, told I should have knuckle on 1st toe "shaved because of hammertoeā€¯. News to me since! Never mentioned; Never complained/never pain; No x-rays done; nothing in files. Then told: easy to do and no effects. I trusted him. POST-SURGERY: I continuously told him of numb toes, couldn't bend 1st toe, wide V-shape between 1st & big toes & 1st toe lifts up off ground, to left with lg scar and lots of tissue plus much pain with a neuroma (??). He told me it would take time & try PT. Yr later, I learned truth by diff dr and needed surgery to remove neuroma and built-up scar tissue. RESULT: Perm fused toe lifting up and to left into V-shape with big toe toe, probs finding comfortable shoes, pain in foot when weather cold, knee issues, spine do to spine/posture pain due to gait and unable to do same activities. ADVICE: get multiple opinions, incl ortho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I found him to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Staff was also very good and organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248503].votes_count ]]