Dr. Isabelle Hughan

Rate Dr. Isabelle Hughan

Dr. Isabelle Hughan's Ratings

I saw Dr. Hughan today and I felt so taken care of, so heard, and so reassured. She is such a great listener and has a calm personality like no other doctor I've ever experienced. I feel so great after seeing her!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I was with Dr Bergstrom for many years (since before I was born) and loved him as my doc. He couldn't have chosen a better person and doctor to take over his practice. Bella is a wonderful woman who seems to really care about her patients. She truly listens to what your concerns are and organizes a good action plan for the further care you need. Yes, she does run a little late but waiting a few more minutes to have a great doctor looking after you is fine by me!

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

This doctor has taken over my former doctor very large practice and appointments can run a bit late as this doctor is very personal and is taken the time to get to know her her patients one at a time, and we as patients are doing to same. I can say I am very pleased with Dr Bergstrom's choice. She has already inspired me to make some very positive changes in my life and I hope to be her patient for a very long time. I used to wait for Dr Bergstrom too - he was worth waiting for and so is she.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hughan has taken over my family doctor's practice. We had seen our family doctor for my entire life - he was my mother's doctor well before I was born, my doctor my entire life. I was eager to meet her on our first visit, however, after a one hour wait with two children under 3, I had to leave. She rebooked me for another day 2 weeks later and assured me that this wouldn't be an issue again. Lo and behold, I arrive on time for my appointment with my two children in tow, and find out she mistakenly booked me on the wrong day. Her receptionist informed me it would be at least an hour before she could even get me in a room. It took me 2 months and hours of waiting, and i still have not been able to be seen by her. In a practice I was always able to see my doctor same day, I find this horrifying. Everyone in the waiting room both times was having the same problems. An amazing practice with an amazing doctor has been ruined by her, it is such a shame.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

The Sunshine Coast is very lucky to have such an amazing doctor! She looked after my mom in ER and got things rolling for her radiation therapy. She's very sincere, a great listener and very proactive. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

We are so fortunate to have Bella as our family doctor. She listens and cares and when not sure she refers you to a specialist. In my opinion she is the best doctor I have ever come across and I am 67. I'm afraid we will lose her soon to a practice in West Vancouver and this news saddens me and I imagine all her patients. She's the hardest working person I know and although I hate to lose her as a physician I wish her and her family all the very best.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

My family of 4 all have Bella as our doc. She is always friendly, caring and responsive to our needs, one of the best GP's we have had and our family has had many.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr, Hughan ( Bella ) is the best doctor I have sen in many years. I feel completely at ease with her and able to discuss my health concerns. She deals with them in an efficient, caring way and i know she will do her best to find out the solution to my problem be it serious or a simple solution. I hope she stays in this area for many years to come.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bella is compassionate and totally concerned with her patients health and well being. She treats the WHOLE person not just the symptoms. Great Doctor and great person.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag