Rate Dr. Isabelle Hughan

Dr. Isabelle Hughan's Ratings

Best Doctor I've ever had! Such a wonderful, caring lady! And to those crying about the mistake the office had with not playing the "I'm away" message, it's a little rude to just assume they simply wouldn't answer your call, instead of thinking that maybe something was wrong. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Great gracious copassionate doctor. To the previous comments "OMG first world problems, you called 20 times and they didn't answer the wealth of doctors available on the north shore and you called twenty times about your boo boo or sniffly nose, if it was that important maybe go elsewhere or try booking online as the doctor offers you can obviously use the internet to write these churlish comments!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2684232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have phoned Dr. Hughan's office exactly 20 times in the last two days. TWENTY. During phone hours. No one can sort out how to answer the phone, which makes it impossible to book an appointment. She has taken over my doctors practice and now no one answers the phone which makes it a bit tough to book an appointment. It's irresponsible and it's unacceptable not to answer the phone lines EVER.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675142].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Hughan is a lovely and easy person to speak with. Since having her husband become the front desk receptionist/admin, the phone is rarely answered and it is increasingly difficult to get an appointment. I think the front desk position would be far better suited to someone trained in that "high volume" medical field. I have also noticed recently that Dr. Hughan seems flustered and overwhelmed and that does not give a patient confidence. Understanding the practice is large and Dr. Bergstorms shoes are hard to fill, it is time to do what she needs to do to get things balanced. Wonderful person but losing my confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674934].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

kind, considerate, personable and compassionate What more could you want

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

always found Dr Hughan to be very knowledgeable,kind,thoughtful concerned and helpful She had a tough to do in taking over Dr Berkstroms practice as he was well loved and had been in the same office for years.He was my doctor for 10 years and my daughter in laws for 30 .I feel Dr Hughan more than met the challenge.Many people,including pharmacists have told me that she was very well liked and respected. I have no qualms at all that she will be /is and excellent doctor for me ,my family and many,many patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2641002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Bella Hughan is a fantastic, caring family doctor. She works really hard and puts in the time with every patient to make sure that they get the help that they need. She often runs late, but this is because she gives such personal care to each of her patients and won't just kick you out the door at the end of your time slot if you're still needing help. I have met very few doctors who match up to Dr. Hughan, and I cannot recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Hughan is amazing! I had been having stomach problems for months. I went to a walk in clinic while she was on and she ordered the test that finally got to the bottom of it. She also took on my whole family as patients so that we no longer need to use a walk in clinic! No other Dr has ever taken the time to get to the bottom of my problems and to offer to be my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Above and beyond the best Doctor. I am blessed and grateful that she takes care of my son. By Jennifer Folk

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2523219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Hughan today and I felt so taken care of, so heard, and so reassured. She is such a great listener and has a calm personality like no other doctor I've ever experienced. I feel so great after seeing her!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2512422].votes_count ]]