Rate Dr. Isabelle Hughan

Dr. Isabelle Hughan's Ratings

Dr. Hughan is amazing! I had been having stomach problems for months. I went to a walk in clinic while she was on and she ordered the test that finally got to the bottom of it. She also took on my whole family as patients so that we no longer need to use a walk in clinic! No other Dr has ever taken the time to get to the bottom of my problems and to offer to be my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Above and beyond the best Doctor. I am blessed and grateful that she takes care of my son. By Jennifer Folk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Hughan today and I felt so taken care of, so heard, and so reassured. She is such a great listener and has a calm personality like no other doctor I've ever experienced. I feel so great after seeing her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I was with Dr Bergstrom for many years (since before I was born) and loved him as my doc. He couldn't have chosen a better person and doctor to take over his practice. Bella is a wonderful woman who seems to really care about her patients. She truly listens to what your concerns are and organizes a good action plan for the further care you need. Yes, she does run a little late but waiting a few more minutes to have a great doctor looking after you is fine by me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

This doctor has taken over my former doctor very large practice and appointments can run a bit late as this doctor is very personal and is taken the time to get to know her her patients one at a time, and we as patients are doing to same. I can say I am very pleased with Dr Bergstrom's choice. She has already inspired me to make some very positive changes in my life and I hope to be her patient for a very long time. I used to wait for Dr Bergstrom too - he was worth waiting for and so is she.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Hughan has taken over my family doctor's practice. We had seen our family doctor for my entire life - he was my mother's doctor well before I was born, my doctor my entire life. I was eager to meet her on our first visit, however, after a one hour wait with two children under 3, I had to leave. She rebooked me for another day 2 weeks later and assured me that this wouldn't be an issue again. Lo and behold, I arrive on time for my appointment with my two children in tow, and find out she mistakenly booked me on the wrong day. Her receptionist informed me it would be at least an hour before she could even get me in a room. It took me 2 months and hours of waiting, and i still have not been able to be seen by her. In a practice I was always able to see my doctor same day, I find this horrifying. Everyone in the waiting room both times was having the same problems. An amazing practice with an amazing doctor has been ruined by her, it is such a shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

The Sunshine Coast is very lucky to have such an amazing doctor! She looked after my mom in ER and got things rolling for her radiation therapy. She's very sincere, a great listener and very proactive. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

We are so fortunate to have Bella as our family doctor. She listens and cares and when not sure she refers you to a specialist. In my opinion she is the best doctor I have ever come across and I am 67. I'm afraid we will lose her soon to a practice in West Vancouver and this news saddens me and I imagine all her patients. She's the hardest working person I know and although I hate to lose her as a physician I wish her and her family all the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

My family of 4 all have Bella as our doc. She is always friendly, caring and responsive to our needs, one of the best GP's we have had and our family has had many.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498773].votes_count ]]