Rate Dr. Isabelle Hughan

Dr. Isabelle Hughan's Ratings

kind, considerate, personable and compassionate What more could you want

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

always found Dr Hughan to be very knowledgeable,kind,thoughtful concerned and helpful She had a tough to do in taking over Dr Berkstroms practice as he was well loved and had been in the same office for years.He was my doctor for 10 years and my daughter in laws for 30 .I feel Dr Hughan more than met the challenge.Many people,including pharmacists have told me that she was very well liked and respected. I have no qualms at all that she will be /is and excellent doctor for me ,my family and many,many patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Bella Hughan is a fantastic, caring family doctor. She works really hard and puts in the time with every patient to make sure that they get the help that they need. She often runs late, but this is because she gives such personal care to each of her patients and won't just kick you out the door at the end of your time slot if you're still needing help. I have met very few doctors who match up to Dr. Hughan, and I cannot recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Hughan is amazing! I had been having stomach problems for months. I went to a walk in clinic while she was on and she ordered the test that finally got to the bottom of it. She also took on my whole family as patients so that we no longer need to use a walk in clinic! No other Dr has ever taken the time to get to the bottom of my problems and to offer to be my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Above and beyond the best Doctor. I am blessed and grateful that she takes care of my son. By Jennifer Folk

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Hughan today and I felt so taken care of, so heard, and so reassured. She is such a great listener and has a calm personality like no other doctor I've ever experienced. I feel so great after seeing her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I was with Dr Bergstrom for many years (since before I was born) and loved him as my doc. He couldn't have chosen a better person and doctor to take over his practice. Bella is a wonderful woman who seems to really care about her patients. She truly listens to what your concerns are and organizes a good action plan for the further care you need. Yes, she does run a little late but waiting a few more minutes to have a great doctor looking after you is fine by me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2363973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

This doctor has taken over my former doctor very large practice and appointments can run a bit late as this doctor is very personal and is taken the time to get to know her her patients one at a time, and we as patients are doing to same. I can say I am very pleased with Dr Bergstrom's choice. She has already inspired me to make some very positive changes in my life and I hope to be her patient for a very long time. I used to wait for Dr Bergstrom too - he was worth waiting for and so is she.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][498776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Hughan has taken over my family doctor's practice. We had seen our family doctor for my entire life - he was my mother's doctor well before I was born, my doctor my entire life. I was eager to meet her on our first visit, however, after a one hour wait with two children under 3, I had to leave. She rebooked me for another day 2 weeks later and assured me that this wouldn't be an issue again. Lo and behold, I arrive on time for my appointment with my two children in tow, and find out she mistakenly booked me on the wrong day. Her receptionist informed me it would be at least an hour before she could even get me in a room. It took me 2 months and hours of waiting, and i still have not been able to be seen by her. In a practice I was always able to see my doctor same day, I find this horrifying. Everyone in the waiting room both times was having the same problems. An amazing practice with an amazing doctor has been ruined by her, it is such a shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498777].votes_count ]]