Dr. Robert Penning

Dr. Robert Penning

Rate Dr. Robert Penning

Dr. Robert Penning's Ratings

It has been 10 years since Dr. P helped change my life and I wanted to give him and his staff a big shout-out. My teeth were hideous and I never smiled. The day it all changed seems like yesterday it is so clear. I have since moved and my dentist and hygienist still comment on them.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Had a bad experience with a filling this doctor did on my bottom tooth. Still having pain there and now I've been to a specialist who said I may need a root canal. I never had pain there before, I really wish I would have never touched that tooth. He never even explained well why this is going on now and what I can do. DO NOT GO THERE

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Worst dentist ever, brings his dog into a sterile office. Office staff not helpful. Previous dentist on staff was very good.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Like other posters on here, Dr. Penning is great but I think the prices are steep compared to other availble dental offices in Barrie. The other dental offices I've been to are just as friendly and the price is even better. For a check up and a cleaning $325 seems to be a little too much for me and I can't really afford that. Oh, and they charge a fee if you ever need to cancel at the last minute ($75.00). I was never charged a cancellation fee anywhere else, so it seems to me, other dental offices are more understanding about special circumstances.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Had a missing front tooth, major decay and disintegration that my previous dentist of 10 years was at a loss to know where to even begin treating. Dr. Penning was recommended to me by a friend who told me he would be able to take care of my tooth issues. Dr. Penning examined me and set up a plan of action within a couple of days. He removed the decay,restored my missing front tooth and had my mouth looking better than ever in three visits. If you are looking for a positive dental experience, I could not recommend anyone more highly than this dentist.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

I had a toothache that another dentist couldn't find. He figured it out and did all the treatment himself. Can't say enough about the whole place. Has great staff too.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2008 | flag