Dr. Cecile Lavoie

Rate Dr. Cecile Lavoie

Dr. Cecile Lavoie's Ratings

Dr. Lavoie is one amazing lady! I have been with my two adult daughters when they went to emerg for different reasons. Both times Cecile was there and she made the girls feel comfortable and was so kind to them. She is also responsible for my youngest daughter entering nursing school. My daughter did her practicum in Bonnyville and has been given an invitation to work there. She is hoping to work along side Cecile Lavoie.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lavoie was excellent to me when I went into the emergency in bonnyville. She was patient and took the time to explain things to me. Three days later i was there with my mom and she was just as pleasant as always. after one doctor told my mom that she was fine, i had to rush her into emergency. Dr. lavioe found the problem right away. Don't where my mom would be right now if it wasn't for the good doctor.

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

I am a nurse who works with this doctor and I find her pleasant and helpful to work for. Dr.Lavoie is also very independent and get things done herself rather than wait and slow down for the system. 5 stars to cecile

Submitted Dec. 5, 2007 | flag

An Excellent Doctor who puts the needs of her patients first. She has many times gone out of her way & even out on a limb for me! She is the best listener & has the right answer to every question; the patience & understanding to deal with every situation; & gives comfort and support when needed. An Amazing Physician.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Dr. Lavoie has been very helpful in any emergency situations that myself or husband have encountered, as well as any appointments that she was filling in for our regular doctor. She even went as far as pulling some strings to get my husband into surgery that would have been a long wait. It's nice to have a doctor with a sense of humor like Cecile's.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Cecile Lavoie has been very helpful whenever I have had a replacement doctor. She subs as needed. Very helpful, friendly and well informed.

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag