Rate Dr. Nigel Jones

Dr. Nigel Jones's Ratings

Personally,I feel that the individuals who have been offended by Dr Jones,are basically individuals who do not want to look too honestly,or deeply,at themselves,or their situation.It is easier to avoid truths,or to look at ourselves with unclouded insight ,as we are all governed by our egos,which often can't stand to be in the wrong....Thankfully,I have found Dr Jones to be very insightful and he has helped me greatly with issues,that I have had with my young children.My three year old went from being a holy terror,to being a total angel.He is now 10 years old and still,an angel.Dr Jones does not beat about the bush.He is honest and sometimes honesty hurts,but it will help,if you are willing to do something positive with the information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

This guy is a complete tool. Went to see him for over a year when I was in my teens, as my parent's marriage was falling apart and it was easier for my mother to see fault with us kids and everyone else around her than it waswith what was going on in her life. Essentially, all our sessions were just spitballing to kill time for the hour, bored out of my mind, and now I am an adult and looking back at what a pointless endeavour it all was, it makes me quite angry that I was too young at the time to realise this guy was just all about cashing cheques from "treating" me on a regular basis and milking my parent's loving, but somewhat misguided, notions of helping their kids when I didn't need help of any such kind. Such a shame. Clearly not a shred of any scruples as a practitioner; if so he wouldn't have continued treated somebody who had no need of it...(if anything it made me more insecure, thinking that maybe there WAS something wrong with me!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Had pre-conceived idea of my situation based on treating my ex-wife. I have chronic pain from a neurological condition. He told me it was all in my head. He told me that my marriage was in trouble, that I didn't listen enough, and that he was never wrong. His conclusion was that my marital problems were all my own fault and left me feeling depressed and wondering if it was all worth it. When I wrote to him with a plea for help resulting from my torturous consultation, he didn't reply. He had his money and could not have cared less if I came to harm afterwards. Would only recommend him if you want a reason to lose self-confidence, hate yourself and not want supportive follow-up care. Beware of his story of having haemophilia, which he tells you in order to gain your confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Nigel has helped us greatly. He is helpful and caring and I would recommend any parents with autistic children to go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Nigel is manna from heaven for me. No "mixed messages". Clarity in discussions. Straight shooter but logical, really caring and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr Jones is great, very insightful and just really switched on. Doesn't beat about the bush though....be warned, big on discipline. Has helped our son immensely. Knows his stuff and has a great deal of knowledge/experience with different medications and their side effects. He is a little eccentricbut that's just fine with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Rude and arrogant. Gave it a go twice but have gone elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Respectful, caring professional. Very knowledgeable and also flexible in his ideas. He may come across as slightly arrogant but it's not easy to get past this. Has been very helpful over 2 years of treatment. He is up front and honest with what he tells you even when it's difficult o accept. I recommend Nigel for a person of any age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr Jones is an exceptionally knowledgable and helpful clinical psychologist who generally treats his clients with respect and dignity. He researches the best intervention style to suit each client.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Unprofessional and my consultation resulted in a contemplation of suicide.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499232].votes_count ]]