Dr. Nathalie Cheong

Rate Dr. Nathalie Cheong

Dr. Nathalie Cheong's Ratings

Dr. C has to be the best I have ever known. She is sharp, Intellectual, an excellent communicator, efficient, spectacular! Since she moved to St. Mary's, the wait time to see her is immaculate. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes passed my appointed time. She is worthy of all the accolades. She makes my visits worthwhile simply because she listens to my concerns, directs me to the proper channels, even if it means going to another hospital for a better consultation. She even communicates with my other dr.s concerning my treatment plan and, calls me on a Sunday to see how I am doing or ask if I was o.k. as to why I missed an appointment. She is worth her weight in GOLD!

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Juste un mot : WOW ! Je n'ai jamais vu un médecin aussi attentionnée, à l'écoute et possédant bien la connaissance de ton dossier. Vraiment au service de son patient !

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag