You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen A. Slobodian

Dr. Stephen A. Slobodian's Ratings

For years I have been going to his office and for two years I have gotten no help. He doesn't even look at my neck. The only thing he does is continue to lecture me on smoking and give his opinion. I am not a drug addicted. I have never failed a drug test. But yet I feel like I'm treated like one. He doesn't give me anything to ease my neck pain. He doesn't even ask about my neck pain. I have never met such rude arrogant doctor until him. i am so unsatisfied . He gives good physicians bad names.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Rude, arrogant, condescending. Does not like for you to question his treatment recommendations, which is do nothing, just live with the pain. Was unwilling to try injections in back because he said it "could" make things worse. Doesn't appear to be interested in improving the patients quality of life, just keep the status quo and pay me my office fee. Very disappointed with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Very poor manners, would not answer questions about symptoms, questioned everything that I did to get help with my condition before I came to him, questioned my pain and how I was feeling, talks while I am talking and he also would completely change the subject when I asked him a question. His staff was friendly, he however; was not. He does seems knowledgeable on his field of practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2364004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He is intelligent and caring, and takes time to explain information and medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499282].votes_count ]]