Rate Dr. Ross Hauser

Dr. Ross Hauser's Ratings

He gave me prolo on TMJ joint, extremely profitable to me. Would recommend for TMJ treatment, very happy, some of staff could be a little more friendly, some staff very friendly

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

So many feelings, much disappointment, pissed off! I am presently fifty years old, was a bodybuilder, powerlfter from 14 onwards. Subsequently, I have osteoarthritis and tears in my hips, knees and shoulders. I wanted so much to believe in the process and Dr. Hauser. I flew to Chicago 7 or 8 times from Seattle for stem cell prolotherapy, the end result, nothing!! Except, the last of my 401k was gone. He brags about the high success rate and when I asked why this did not work for me? "I mean," He has twenty years of experience right? Nothing!! Oh, "to stressed and read the bible." No centrifuge was ever used and I have seen that they now use an ultrasound type machine that they brag about and yet, he use to go on that the ultrasound, x-rays were not necessary at all. Nothing Nothing Nothing and no freakin explanation! Money first baby, cloaked in religion...

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

I initially went to Dr. Hauser for prolo due to severe pain in my hips. I felt very rushed through the consult and do not think Hauser understood all my concerns even though on his website he makes a point to state he understands how different tendon and ligaments can be contributors to the pain; I don't feel he practices what he preaches. Speaking of preach, he also talks about God and quotes scripture as part of his treatment. I am not a religious person so this was very off-putting. I don't need to be told to read the Bible as part of my therapy. When the prolo didn't seem to be working for me, I was never allowed to even speak to the doctor. I was forced to exchange phone calls with the nurse and assistant who refused to let me speak to Dr. Hauser (as if he's some wizard of Oz that needs to be protected from his own patients). They would get impatient and act as if their time was much more valuable than mine. My experience here was that I was a number on a factory assembly line.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I do would not recommend Dr.Hauser to anyone! #1, he does not use image guidance with his injections. Image guidance is absolutely necessary to accuretly place the injection and / or pepper degenerated tendon tissue. #2, he does not give an accurate diagnoses. He will not review any MRI's or X-rays and will always recommend injections after a simple 5 minute physical exam. #3, his practice is a production line. He jumps between rooms during treatment and works very quickly. The lack of imaging and accurate diagnosis is to save time and extract the most money out of the patient by not sending them away for things that he knows he would not be able to treat. #4, PRP and stem cells. He will not start out with anything but standard dextrose. He charges PRP prices for standard dextrose. After 2-3 visits he will upsell PRP and / or stem cells. Conclusion, don't waste your time and money. Do your research and see someone who will correctly diagnose your issues and use image guidence.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Hauser is excellent at using solutions that work wonders to repair ligaments, but not much else. missed diagnosing me with a serious disorder of connective tissue according to certain physical criteria he should know.Subsequently two other prolotherapists after doctor Hauser refused to accept me back to finish a treatment plan of 3-5 PRP and prolotherapies for massively hurt ligaments due to very poorly thought out physio advice he gave me in my case and a minor accident I had that caused major consequences - disability I turned elsewhere. Several people over the phone by asking me some very important questions as well as 3 other physisists I saw in person diagnosed me with Ehlers Danlos in 3mins. Dr. Hauser's physical exam was a joke. Poking me hard to see where I had pain on being poked. So, he missed my hip injury at first , refused to do PRP right off. I needed it. Later revised and then cut my treatment short. He seems to turn away hard cases. Much more to say not enough room.

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

Visit, diagnosis and treatment all occurred on the same day.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Hauser and staff are helpful and caring. Prolotherapy helped my knees and hands. I would recommend this before any surgery is considered.

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hauser is the BEST doctor! I have suffered an injury that I was not recovering from (I am a runner) and I was told by chiropractors, orthopedics, that "more rest" was the answer. After 13 months of rest, I no longer believed "rest" was the answer. So I started doing my own research and I came across Dr. Hauser and prolotherapy. Through his wisdom and knowledge, the prolotherapy healed me! I just ran my first marathon since my injury in the beginning of 2011 and I set a new PR. His office staff is kind, helpful and encouraging. They all truly want to see you better and back to your old self. They called to check up on me after appointments to see how the prolotherapy was working. They were so patient answering my questions. Dr. Hauser never seemed "too busy" to answer your questions- he wants you to be pain free again. No matter the cost, I HIGHLY recommend. He is amazing!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

I live in Richmond, IL and needed a right knee replacment, bone on bone. I started prolo therapy in late March of this year and with only 2 treatments and 4 months of biking, my knee is 98% pain free. Unbelieveable, as I know that this prolotherapy really works and I have not felt this good in 7 tears. I actually ran last week without pain. Thank you Jesus for Dr. Hauser and Prolo Therapy.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

I had a lower abdominal injury that I couldn't get resolved with conventional medicine. I was quite skeptical of the prolotherapy procedure at first but was surprised at how well it improved my condition. Dr. Hauser and his staff were very knowledgeable and considerate.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag