You may also like

Rate Dr. Ross Hauser

Dr. Ross Hauser's Ratings

I would not recommend Dr. Hauser. He gave me minimal time with a high price tag. He guickly did my treatment then he was gone. I was treated without any consideration or care. Twelve hours after my treatment I had vertigo and a sick headache. I called his office the next day. The nurse said he would call me back that afternoon. It was the following day and then he said he only had a couple of minutes to hear about my symptoms. I have been much worse since his treatment. Headaches and vertigo continue. If only he was as good as his ego.l

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Prices too high and feeling of being rushed! Ego and missed major diagnoses

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2741010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

35 y/o male. I received stem cell prolotherapy therapy to my knees to overcome early arthritis following 4 knee surgeries (3 ACL reconstructions). I responded exceptionally well to the treatment and refer friends to Caring Medical on a regular basis.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I was treated to prevent a hip replacement. After 8-9 treatments and 1 1/2 years later I am doing fine. I was also treated for planter fascial fibromatosis where I had pain in several areas of the foot and after 3-4 treatments I was able to go on vacation with out any issues. I had 1 treatment in my big toe which was killing me and what a relief it was after the treatment. I was also treated in the neck for ringing in the ear which didn't help BUT I was able to get rid of a twisting motion down the right side of my back , an itching on the same side that went away, and at the base of my neck I had pain that went away. I had these 2 issues for several years and my regular doctor told me these things happen when you get older. Which I found hard to believe. After being treated for various situations, I find that Dr. Hauser has been the best doctor for me and I will definitely go back in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I was treated for a meniscus tear and also some bone-on-bone arthritis in my hip which was causing moderate sleep difficulties and had been diagnosed by two Orthopedists as needing a replacement in the near future.. Dr Hauser anticipated about nine visits of prolo and stem cells for this 65yo male. After one visit I was sleeping better and completed treatment after seven sessions having made significant progress. I would do it again in a heartbeat. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and humble. He said, " the treatment plan is 50% me and 50% you." I did my 50% and he did his and I'm extremely pleased with the results.
The name , "Caring Medical", seems like an oxymoron in this day and age but that was exactly what I found. In the past whenever I went to a Dr.'s office my blood pressure was always 20- 30 points higher than normal. At Caring Medical my blood pressure was always between 110 and 120, just like at home.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

He gave me prolo on TMJ joint, extremely profitable to me. Would recommend for TMJ treatment, very happy, some of staff could be a little more friendly, some staff very friendly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

So many feelings, much disappointment, pissed off! I am presently fifty years old, was a bodybuilder, powerlfter from 14 onwards. Subsequently, I have osteoarthritis and tears in my hips, knees and shoulders. I wanted so much to believe in the process and Dr. Hauser. I flew to Chicago 7 or 8 times from Seattle for stem cell prolotherapy, the end result, nothing!! Except, the last of my 401k was gone. He brags about the high success rate and when I asked why this did not work for me? "I mean," He has twenty years of experience right? Nothing!! Oh, "to stressed and read the bible." No centrifuge was ever used and I have seen that they now use an ultrasound type machine that they brag about and yet, he use to go on that the ultrasound, x-rays were not necessary at all. Nothing Nothing Nothing and no freakin explanation! Money first baby, cloaked in religion...

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2364018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I initially went to Dr. Hauser for prolo due to severe pain in my hips. I felt very rushed through the consult and do not think Hauser understood all my concerns even though on his website he makes a point to state he understands how different tendon and ligaments can be contributors to the pain; I don't feel he practices what he preaches. Speaking of preach, he also talks about God and quotes scripture as part of his treatment. I am not a religious person so this was very off-putting. I don't need to be told to read the Bible as part of my therapy. When the prolo didn't seem to be working for me, I was never allowed to even speak to the doctor. I was forced to exchange phone calls with the nurse and assistant who refused to let me speak to Dr. Hauser (as if he's some wizard of Oz that needs to be protected from his own patients). They would get impatient and act as if their time was much more valuable than mine. My experience here was that I was a number on a factory assembly line.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2364017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I do would not recommend Dr.Hauser to anyone! #1, he does not use image guidance with his injections. Image guidance is absolutely necessary to accuretly place the injection and / or pepper degenerated tendon tissue. #2, he does not give an accurate diagnoses. He will not review any MRI's or X-rays and will always recommend injections after a simple 5 minute physical exam. #3, his practice is a production line. He jumps between rooms during treatment and works very quickly. The lack of imaging and accurate diagnosis is to save time and extract the most money out of the patient by not sending them away for things that he knows he would not be able to treat. #4, PRP and stem cells. He will not start out with anything but standard dextrose. He charges PRP prices for standard dextrose. After 2-3 visits he will upsell PRP and / or stem cells. Conclusion, don't waste your time and money. Do your research and see someone who will correctly diagnose your issues and use image guidence.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][499490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Hauser is excellent at using solutions that work wonders to repair ligaments, but not much else. missed diagnosing me with a serious disorder of connective tissue according to certain physical criteria he should know.Subsequently two other prolotherapists after doctor Hauser refused to accept me back to finish a treatment plan of 3-5 PRP and prolotherapies for massively hurt ligaments due to very poorly thought out physio advice he gave me in my case and a minor accident I had that caused major consequences - disability I turned elsewhere. Several people over the phone by asking me some very important questions as well as 3 other physisists I saw in person diagnosed me with Ehlers Danlos in 3mins. Dr. Hauser's physical exam was a joke. Poking me hard to see where I had pain on being poked. So, he missed my hip injury at first , refused to do PRP right off. I needed it. Later revised and then cut my treatment short. He seems to turn away hard cases. Much more to say not enough room.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][499489].votes_count ]]