You may also like

Rate Dr. Alissa H. Zenack

Dr. Alissa H. Zenack's Ratings

ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH!! Dr. Alissa (Zenack) is amazing! I met her, as a brand new mom, in the hospital when my first child was born 8 years ago. She spent so much time with me answering all of my questions and alleviating all of my fears. She has continued over the years to explain everything about my children to me in detail, give me suggestions, and really listens to my concerns. She puts trust in my mommy instincts and gives me guidance. She loves my kids and has become such an imprtant part of our family. Dr. Alissa is mentioned at my house at least once a day!! She has a quiet way about her which is very calming and is so patient with my kids and with me. Her knowledge of medicine is exceptional and she has never steered me wrong and always determines the proper diagnosis and treatment for my family. I wish she continued to see patients into adulthood...She is a rare find these days - sweet, gentle, caring, and extremely intelligent. We are so lucky to have her as our pediatrician. As my 8 year old said after his last visit -- "You ROCK Dr. Alissa!!" In our book, Dr. Alissa is a 10!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! Dr. Alissa (Zenack) is the most kind, gentle and loving doctor you could ever ask for for your kids. She takes so much time to explain why she is doing what she is doing and how it will affect your child now and in the long term. My son had persistent abdominal pain and after seeing several other pediatricians in the area, Dr. Alissa was the only one to really listen to our concerns and to ask the right questions that led to the diagnosis. Dr. Alissa explained what was happening at every step and explained why she was running certain tests. She is WONDERFUL!!! I'm am beyond grateful that we finally found her!! She is an amazing diagnostician, and an amazing pediatrician with an excellent bedside manner and a tremendous knack with children. She is also an amazing, kind, and inspirational woman. Thank you Dr. Alissa you are the BEST!!! If you are looking for a pediatrician for your child - CALL Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack, NJ at 201-820-4600 and be sure to ask for Dr. Alissa (Zenack).

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2637061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

If you are a mom to be or in search of a new pediatrician, Dr. Alissa (Zenack) is the best choice! She is caring, professional, and she is always on target when making a diagnosis. Her office is clean and nice, and her staff is very friendly. Dr. Alissa is always available to answer any questions and address any concerns. We are very pleased with the care she provides to our son and daughter!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

~Dr. Alissa Zenack has a new practice called Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack, NJ.~
If you want a pediatrician that is knowledgeable and a kind person, who is patient with kids, then look know further. Dr. Alissa is simply the best! She is available 24/7 and is always willing to spend as much time with the kids(3) as needed. She has excellent bedside manner. She never rushes us. She encourages me to ask questions and/or call her if I have any questions. The (new) staff is very accommodating and kid friendly. The office environment is nice and clean. I am truly happy with Dr. Alissa and the service she provides. As a mother and a registered nurse, I want what is best for my children, and that's why I have chosen this professional, intelligent and courteous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2587620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Alissa is truly amazing!! She recently joined a new practice in Hackensack - Top Notch Pediatrics. As a new mom, I had lots of questions and Dr. Alissa listened to all of my concerns and answered my questions as if I was her only patient. She relates so well to my children and is an excellent diagnostician. I feel very confident in her ability as a pediatrician and love that she is a mom as well. I have referred many family members and friends - all of them have been so thankful that Dr. Alissa is always there to care for their children. An excellent, extremely knowledgeable pediatrician who truly loves children...

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2364020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Alissa Zenack is a very personable doctor. She talks to you as a parent not a doctor. She can relate to what your experiencing with your child. Dr. Alissa always know who the child is when you call in an emergency. I would recommend Dr. Alissa Zenack to all of my family and friend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][499527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

they are horrible she did not care at all of what was wrong and made jokes about it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499528].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Alissa Zenack is not only a intelligent, knowledgeable pediatrician; she is a wonderful and caring person. My children feel very comfortable and she relates so well to each of them. She always engages my children and asks them questions. I love that my children feel like they can talk and confide in their pediatrician. Dr. Alissa has been our doctor for 9 years now. She has helped me through so many mommy crisis. She always takes the time to answer all of my questions and I trust her completely. She has helped me grow into the confident mom that I am today. I recommend her to everyone without hesitation. You will never regret choosing Dr. Alissa as your child's pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][499526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Today was my daughter's first visit with Dr. Alyssa. I was unable to be there so my fiance took her. I was on speaker phone throughout the entire visit. She was so knowledgeable, friendly, engaging, and compassionate. She made us feel so comfortable. My fiance left giving her the utmost of praises. I would refer anyone to her as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][499525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Alissa - so I met with her before my first child was born. After speaking with her for a short while, I felt so comfortable and knew that my child would be in very capable hands. Dr. Alissa visited us in the hospital each day and patiently answered all of my questions. My first child is now 7 years old and I have 2 younger children as well. Dr. Alissa always thoroughly evaluates my child and makes me feel like we are her only patients of the day. I never wait more than 5-10 minutes for my appointment. Dr. Alissa has great bedside manner and relates beautifully to each of my children. She doesn’t over prescribe antibiotics and really listens to my concerns. She uses her knowledge and experience to expertly diagnose and treat my kids. My children love her. I would recommend her to everyone!! Insurance: Oxford

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][499524].votes_count ]]