Rate Dr. Alissa H. Zenack

Dr. Alissa H. Zenack's Ratings

~Dr. Alissa Zenack has a new practice called Top Notch Pediatrics in Hackensack, NJ.~
If you want a pediatrician that is knowledgeable and a kind person, who is patient with kids, then look know further. Dr. Alissa is simply the best! She is available 24/7 and is always willing to spend as much time with the kids(3) as needed. She has excellent bedside manner. She never rushes us. She encourages me to ask questions and/or call her if I have any questions. The (new) staff is very accommodating and kid friendly. The office environment is nice and clean. I am truly happy with Dr. Alissa and the service she provides. As a mother and a registered nurse, I want what is best for my children, and that's why I have chosen this professional, intelligent and courteous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Alissa is truly amazing!! She recently joined a new practice in Hackensack - Top Notch Pediatrics. As a new mom, I had lots of questions and Dr. Alissa listened to all of my concerns and answered my questions as if I was her only patient. She relates so well to my children and is an excellent diagnostician. I feel very confident in her ability as a pediatrician and love that she is a mom as well. I have referred many family members and friends - all of them have been so thankful that Dr. Alissa is always there to care for their children. An excellent, extremely knowledgeable pediatrician who truly loves children...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2364020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Alissa Zenack is a very personable doctor. She talks to you as a parent not a doctor. She can relate to what your experiencing with your child. Dr. Alissa always know who the child is when you call in an emergency. I would recommend Dr. Alissa Zenack to all of my family and friend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][499527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

they are horrible she did not care at all of what was wrong and made jokes about it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Alissa Zenack is not only a intelligent, knowledgeable pediatrician; she is a wonderful and caring person. My children feel very comfortable and she relates so well to each of them. She always engages my children and asks them questions. I love that my children feel like they can talk and confide in their pediatrician. Dr. Alissa has been our doctor for 9 years now. She has helped me through so many mommy crisis. She always takes the time to answer all of my questions and I trust her completely. She has helped me grow into the confident mom that I am today. I recommend her to everyone without hesitation. You will never regret choosing Dr. Alissa as your child's pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][499526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Today was my daughter's first visit with Dr. Alyssa. I was unable to be there so my fiance took her. I was on speaker phone throughout the entire visit. She was so knowledgeable, friendly, engaging, and compassionate. She made us feel so comfortable. My fiance left giving her the utmost of praises. I would refer anyone to her as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][499525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Alissa - so I met with her before my first child was born. After speaking with her for a short while, I felt so comfortable and knew that my child would be in very capable hands. Dr. Alissa visited us in the hospital each day and patiently answered all of my questions. My first child is now 7 years old and I have 2 younger children as well. Dr. Alissa always thoroughly evaluates my child and makes me feel like we are her only patients of the day. I never wait more than 5-10 minutes for my appointment. Dr. Alissa has great bedside manner and relates beautifully to each of my children. She doesn’t over prescribe antibiotics and really listens to my concerns. She uses her knowledge and experience to expertly diagnose and treat my kids. My children love her. I would recommend her to everyone!! Insurance: Oxford

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][499524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Dr. Alissa is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. She is a true professional and great asset to Teaneck Pediatrics. She's a great doctor and part of a great pediatric practice. She also gives great advice and is always good source of knowledge. Dr. Alissa is also very proactive and responsive, especially if you ever have a real concern and need her assistance regarding your child's health outside of a scheduled office visit. My teenage son and daughter are equally comfortable with having her as their doctor. The issue of gender does not matter to them or us; a great doctor is a great doctor. And Dr. Alissa is a really great doctor and person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Zenack is a wonderful pediatrician!! She is knowledgeable, caring, and helpful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Dr. Alissa is hands down the best pediatrician around. She is caring, compassionate, and understanding. She is very knowledgeable in her field and is a true professional. My children, my husband, and I all love her. I have recommended several relatives and friends to Dr. Alissa and they are so grateful to have her for their pediatrician as well. If you need a pediatrician, your children will be in great and capable hands with Dr. Alissa. To Dr. Alissa - you have a true gift that you willing share with all your patients and their families. Bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499521].votes_count ]]