Rate Dr. Mark D. Johnson

Dr. Mark D. Johnson's Ratings

We are so thankful for all Dr. Johnson has done for our family to help us conceive! After going to a different fertility specialist in the valley, that diagnosed me with unexplained infertility, Dr. Johnson cared enough to find out why we had been struggling to get pregnant. Come to find out I have PCOS. We now have our son and are so thankful for all the guidance and encouragement Dr. Johnson helped provide on our journey! Dr.Johnson is so caring, very experienced, a safe haven, and always so encouraging. My husband and I feel so blessed to have been able to share this journey with Dr. Johnson and really wanted to let others know what a joy and comfort he is to work with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

After a few months of treatment and even fewer details from Dr. Johnson, we ceased treatment at his facility. Or, rather we should say, we ceased undergoing tests at the facility. The thing is, testing was what was largely covered by our insurance. Worse yet, the doctor advised my wife to repeat painful tests when he was uncertain of the results. Worse yet, another doctor advised us that Dr. Johnson's suggested course of action and prescription of Chlomid made no sense at all given the circumstances of our case. We lost money, and more importantly, time. Despite our requests for further, comprehensive details, we were instead encouraged to continue making appointments. Remember, this is a business. Get second opinions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

It's hard for me to agree with the negative comments people have left. Dr Johnson has been nothing short of amazing. We are on our path for fertility and he makes sure we know all our options and gets my appointments in as soon as possible. He has been the most understanding out of all doctors i have seen, and he is upfront about costs and outcomes. I've never heard him say a negative thing about a patient, or be rude to staff. He has always been kind and soft spoken, he truly understands what you are going through and you can hear the hope in his voice that he has for you. I'd highly recommend him without hesitation. I know that he will succeed in helping us create our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr Johnson is kind but seems to lack in experience and not very detail oriented or thorough. His Staff are extremely rude, not helpful, and no kindness or knowlege in any way. I wasted much time, money and energy with his practice. I Highly advise you not to go to his practice. I have since moved on to another practice and it was a night and day change. Now I am happily pregnant. If I had only known- I never would have choosen Dr Johnson's practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I switched to Dr Johnson from another fertily doctor in Scottsdale, just needed a change. So far I like him and he listens to me. He knows what I expect, and from what I have been told,he is the best doctor at this clinic and also the only one that will see single female patients. Do not bother with the other ones. I am just starting my journey with him, he made no promises and doesn't give me the sales pitches like I've heard. If the treatment isn't completely necessary he won't make me pay for it. He knows my insurance won't cover any infertility stuff and he is very mindful of this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. After trying for 1.5 years on our own, we went to see him. He did initial testing and found nothing unusual in any of us and suggested IUI with super ovulation. 2 rounds and 9 months later I was holding my daughter in my arms. Thank you Dr Johnson and your staff at both Chandler and Phoenix location.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Absoulutely LOVE Dr. Johnson. We actually followed him from another Fertility Office to AZRMS. IVF is a crap shoot, with God's blessing and many prayers we conceived 1 child (2nd frozen attempt in 2004). I Highly recommend Dr. Johnson he is very calm,kind, patient & professional and conservative. I never felt uncomfortable around him or any of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

After having a horrible experience with another fertility doctor in Scottsdale, we were fortunate enough to be guided to Dr. Mark Johnson at Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists. He and his wife struggled with infertility and I think this has given him a unique perspective – he gets what we’re going through and genuinely feels for us. He did not rush us straight to IVF although that is the route we’re pursuing (the other options were not aggressive enough for our issues). He thoroughly reviewed our results to determine if there were less invasive and less expensive options even though we have insurance (United) that covers IVF at 90%. This much is clear: Dr. Johnson is in this for the right reasons - to help couples like us struggling with infertility. He is the most caring, compassionate doctor we could have asked for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

DO YOUR RESEARCH: Look at their terrible success rates! Dr. Mark Johnson of Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists is monitored by the CDC. They maintain exact records showing that Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists fall well below average success rates for in vitro fertilization. Don't waste your time with reviews. Go to www.cdc.gov/art/ and get the facts. Then you will KNOW YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, MONEY, and LIFE with them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499792].votes_count ]]