You may also like

Rate Dr. Jayson Oates

Dr. Jayson Oates's Ratings

DR Oates also ruined my nose. He seemed to know what he was talking about so thats what made me chose him but when it came to the surgery but the outcome was a NIGHTMARE!!! I don't think he has the skills or knowledge for such complex surgery. I now have a ugly warped collapsed nose that brings me to tears every time I look in the mirror. I will never recommend him to anyone and now have to save up $$$ to have it repaired by revision rhinoplasty =( I only hope there is a surgeon out there who can help me. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Has great staff, is on time, was helpful, was knowledgeable on Rhinoplasty (or so I thought) that's why I chose Dr Oates. He sells himself very well.......Unfortunately it turned out to be the WORST rhinoplasty EVER!!! My nose is worse than ever. My nose was better before I had the surgery. I only had ONE issue before, now I have MULTIPLE!!! What a mess. Going to have to have revision surgery and will definitely not be going back to Dr Oates.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2364038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Excellent doctor, very professional and knowledgable, uses modern methods and products, happy with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

I found Dr Oates to be particularly thorough and trained in the most up to date methods in the area I consulted him. He listened intently and answered my questions thoroughly - even complex clinical ones. He made thorough notes and took many pre-surgery photos. I felt genuine empathy from him and found him to be surprisingly knowledgeable and refreshingly honest, realistic and accountable. I did a lot of background research before consulting him so I know his knowledge and methods were up to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499899].votes_count ]]