Rate Dr. Jayson Oates

Dr. Jayson Oates's Ratings

Has great staff, is on time, was helpful, was knowledgeable on Rhinoplasty (or so I thought) that's why I chose Dr Oates. He sells himself very well.......Unfortunately it turned out to be the WORST rhinoplasty EVER!!! My nose is worse than ever. My nose was better before I had the surgery. I only had ONE issue before, now I have MULTIPLE!!! What a mess. Going to have to have revision surgery and will definitely not be going back to Dr Oates.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2364038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Excellent doctor, very professional and knowledgable, uses modern methods and products, happy with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

I found Dr Oates to be particularly thorough and trained in the most up to date methods in the area I consulted him. He listened intently and answered my questions thoroughly - even complex clinical ones. He made thorough notes and took many pre-surgery photos. I felt genuine empathy from him and found him to be surprisingly knowledgeable and refreshingly honest, realistic and accountable. I did a lot of background research before consulting him so I know his knowledge and methods were up to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499899].votes_count ]]