Rate Dr. Jayson Oates

Dr. Jayson Oates's Ratings

Has great staff, is on time, was helpful, was knowledgeable on Rhinoplasty (or so I thought) that's why I chose Dr Oates. He sells himself very well.......Unfortunately it turned out to be the WORST rhinoplasty EVER!!! My nose is worse than ever. My nose was better before I had the surgery. I only had ONE issue before, now I have MULTIPLE!!! What a mess. Going to have to have revision surgery and will definitely not be going back to Dr Oates.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor, very professional and knowledgable, uses modern methods and products, happy with the result.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

I found Dr Oates to be particularly thorough and trained in the most up to date methods in the area I consulted him. He listened intently and answered my questions thoroughly - even complex clinical ones. He made thorough notes and took many pre-surgery photos. I felt genuine empathy from him and found him to be surprisingly knowledgeable and refreshingly honest, realistic and accountable. I did a lot of background research before consulting him so I know his knowledge and methods were up to date.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag