Rate Dr. Sheryl A. Behnke

Dr. Sheryl A. Behnke's Ratings

I love Sheryl! She is the most down to earth midwife. She talks English and not Doctor to you. I loved that I understood everything that was happening. I went to through a referral and now I try to refer so many people to her. I had lost children in the past (due to complications, not the other doctor) and she made my dreams come true and helped me through a very healthy and safe pregnancy. My daughter is going to be 1 this month. Sheryl and her staff are more than excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I absolutely love Sheryl! I can't imagine what all these people are saying negative about her! She delivered my son 13 years ago when she was with another doctor and when I got pregnant again she wasn't with that doctor so I went and searched for her! The best midwife! I couldn't imagine her being rude! Always been pleasant to me! I strongly recommend her if you want somebody caring,understanding and compassionate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I see so many negative comments about Sheryl here and am astonished! Sheryl has been my midwife for all 3 of my pregnancies (my children were born in 2009, 2011, & 2013) and I simply adore her! I feel that she is very kind, knowledgeable, professional, and very concerned with her patients. I was referred to her by 2 of my close friends and am so happy I took their advice! I could not have asked for anyone better! She treated me amazing and always did what was in the best interest for myself and my babies. I see her for my yearly paps for now, but if and when we decide to try for another child, I wouldn't even think about going to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I LOVE Sheryl! I recommend her to everyone I know. She has been my OB for 4 years now, and helped me through my last pregnancy. These negative reviews I'm seeing are crazy! She is so kind, helpful, gentle and informative. She is always on time and takes her time with me. I feel that I am always top priority when she is in the room with me. The rest of the staff is wonderful also. I will go to her as long as she is around, and if I have any more children, she will be the one to deliver!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Very blunt & rude. Seemed like she did not want to deal with my questions & immediately shut down my concerns. Felt as though she viewed my pregnancy as a diagnosis-rather than a life. She was very condescending with her tone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Sheryl is among the least compassionate and professional medical personnel I have ever dealt with. Her complacent attitude while caring for my baby and me resulted in poor outcomes for both of us. She made it quite clear at one point that she cares for animals far more than actual humans. I'm not sure why she even chose midwifery, as I found her to clearly not understand or take seriously the enormous responsibility inherent in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

I was disappointed in Sheryl Behnke's performance as our midwife during my preganacy and at the birth of our child. She is not very personable. She's somewhat cold and detached. She's cut and dry and all business. We had a difficult situation and felt that Behnke didn't do things in the birth that she had explained she would. She did not speak to my family at the birth. I was more loved and cared for by my delivery nurses and doula, who I am so thankful for. We would not recommend her, especially if you want a person who actually seems to care about you. The staff and other midwives at her office are great though! (I had to rate the staff as low and punctuality as low - they really weren't - they were great, but I was not about to give Sheryl 4 stars because the rating evened out)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I love Sheryl! She was great throughout my whole pregnancy. She always took the time to answer questions and she is very blunt in explaining things you want to know. I will definitely go to her again if I decide to have another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Sheryl gave me very painful cervical checks. She would not go slow or explain what she was doing prior to doing it. It was a nightmare! I felt like I was in some underdeveloped country. It was horrible! I would avoid her at all cost! I saw bad reviews for her here and then went to check her out because she had good reviews too. She seemed nice enough. She just seemed a little blunt. It was towards the end of my pregnancy when things went south. She did not care about how rough she was while doing procedures and was to busy to explain anything. I would say her knowledge is low but confidence is high. I have never written a review about a doctor or midwife. I wanted to write this as a warning to other women. Do not go with her as your midwife even if she seems normal enough at first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have used Dr. Behnke as my OBGYN for a number of years. She has always been respectful and helpful. However, the staff at her office are among the most disrespectful and rudest people I have come across in a medical setting. They had a mishap with my prescription and tried to blame the mistake on me. When I needed certain phone calls and letterheads written for two years of service with the Peace Corps, the staff nearly refused to help. It took me showing up at their office several times to get what I needed completed. Utterly ridiculous staff. I am considering getting a new OBGYN because of her rude staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500077].votes_count ]]