Rate Dr. Ravi Kondaveeti

Dr. Ravi Kondaveeti's Ratings

My husband and I both saw this Dr. He was never on time . After our surgical procedures he rushed in & out without bothering to answer questions . He also failed to properly write out prescriptions and as a result my husband suffered far more than he should have due to this neglect .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

He sucks. Nothing he can do will take away my psin

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Me wait an hour for 3 minutes of time. .................

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I saw Dr. Kondaveeti once and I'll never be back. He performed a colonoscopy for me and spent less than 30 seconds (I'm not exaggerating) talking to me after the procedure while I was still under the influence of anaesthesia. Luckily my mother was there to recall the little that he said, which was a suggestion that maybe I'm celiac because I have red hair. He never once asked me about my symptoms, their frequency, how long I've been experiencing them. I had to call multiple times for my results, which were normal. The nurse acted surprised when I said, "Is that it?" hoping to receive some medical advice to help relieve my symptoms. All this doctor did was perform the procedure. I left with absolutely 0 relief of my symptoms and no clarity as to what was the matter with me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2478733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Easily, the most unprofessional doctors I have had in my life. He is rushed and arrogant and completely lacking in patient care. An error in which he made, and I later caught, lead to a prolonged hospital stay and consequently $1000s of extra hospital charges. An apology, no. Just rash, unprofessional comments in response to a medical condition I have lived with most of my life. Otherwise, the rest of my UPMC experience was top notch.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2364056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

AWFUL DOCTOR!!! He was recommended to me by an ER nurse who stated he "bends over backwards for his patients." Bull!! Went to him with a 3 inch file on my past stomach issues desperately searching for pain relief. My old GI doc had me on pain therapy (vicodin) after seeing him for SEVEN YEARS with no response to medications. Was diagnosed by my old GI doc with chronic gastritis and chronic peptic ulcer flare-ups. Kondaveeti didn't care. He was rushed, arrogant, conceited, and told me he "doesn't deal with pain" and if I have a stomach pain attack to "go to the emergency room." Yeah, with a 3 month old baby at home, I can drop what I'm doing to go to the ER. Didn't bother reading through my med records and just gave me a medicine I was already treated with and didn't work the first time around. Arrogant, rude man. Will NEVER go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][500256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. Kondaveeti has no time for his patients whatsoever! He makes 1 hour of office time available to all his patients to fight over to get an appointment. In addition to this, his patient care skills are beyond lacking. Who drops a serious diagnosis on someone after a procedure, and then doesn't even stick around for an additional minute to answer a few questions? I would not recommend him if you are seeking a doctor who will provide complete information and will take the time to answer your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Could care less about person only about job that needs done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor. I have been to many other GI doctors. I am very please with him handling my issues. My procedure was done and no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Kondaveeti to me was the closest thing to the fictional character "Dr. House." I was not always impressed with his ability to communicate, but he is brilliant. He at first wanted to put me on a drug for my Colitis but held off. After my Colonoscopy he told me that I ought to change my eating habits to gluten free. After this simple dietary fix, my digestive system is fixed. No more excessive gas. No more diarrhea. Everything that 5-6 doctors before him diagnosed as Ulcerative Colitis was now fixed with a change in diet. I owe this man my thanks every day. I haven't felt this good my entire life. Thank you Dr. Kondaveeti! I will miss not having him in my area any longer. Godspeed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500252].votes_count ]]