Rate Dr. Michael C. Pitter

Dr. Michael C. Pitter's Ratings

Nice man but I didn't feel like he was very knowledgeable about PCOS treatment. Rude nurses in Hus office and I had to wait an hour and a half after my appointment time. The doctor only saw me for two minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Best personality and expertise. Two years ago, I had the Davinci Robotic Hysterectomy. I was completely at ease under Dr Michael Pitter's care. He has an immediate sense of warmth and compassion that rate his high in my book. His staff , every single one of them are knowledgeable, helpful and have positive attitudes. I think the doctor makes it very pleasant to work for him, and runs a great office. The surgery was wonderful ( if such a thing could be). Wow! I told him I would do it again! I have 5 lil, faint scars. Months after ward - I even forgot I had it done! No pain, no huge scars . Wonderful wonderful lovely doctor this man is. And a wonderful man to know. I only wish his office wasn't so crowded! The wait can be 1 -2 hours. :-( I guess it means he's popular! God Bless him and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

I moved to Georgia 10 years ago and have yet to find a Dr. Pitter, I will even accept half his service and be satified.. His staff were amazing, I miss my Camille. She made me feel so special.. Dr. pitter, Please move to Georgia? or I'll fly to see you.Danielle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Dr. Pitter has been my OB/GYN for over 15 years, he is the very best! He birthed my son and has helped me to understand the changes we go thru as women as they years go by!! Love you Dr.P

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I had a DaVinci hysterectomy and Dr. Pitter was great. His entire staff was amazing. I highly recommend DaVinci to anyone who needs a hysterectomy. I had fibroid tumors for years. I have never felt better in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Pitter performed my robotic lapriscopic hysterectomy in Aug '09 and he was extremely informative. My GYN referred me to him from NY and when he did the surgery he realized that my intestine and uterus were fused together from a previous myomectomy performed in 1997. His skill level surpasses all others in his field and he actually came to the hospital the day after the surgery which was a Saturday. Due to the fusing he decided to admit me so my body could rest. Now that is quality care! His staff is very helpful and they as well go above & beyond to assist patients. I highly recomend Dr. Pitter.... His bedside manner is exceptional! My one wish is that they work harder to reduce the up to 2hr wait time on office visits, but I do understand extensive information takes time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

I went to Dr Pitter when my doctor no longer took Cigna. It was hard switching OB/GYN's, but I must say, I was suprised at how comfortable he made me feel. He took some time at my first visit to sit and talk to me in his office before he did an exam. Staff was surprisingly friendly and warm. The one thing I don't like is that both times I saw him, I waited over 2 hrs. I had a 3:00 apt, which was his first appt in the afternoon. The waiting room was so crowded that people were standing. I didnt leave the office till almost 6:00.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

dr pitter is the best very professional warm and kind he performed surgery on me in 07 camille his office manager is the bessst keep up the good work and his good looks helps too my mother told me he went to my country of guyana to help other women too . that's giving back to the community. All of my co workers love dr pitter we talk about him at least once a week we all have him as our doctor and we love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Pitter and his staff are helpful, professional & knowledgable. When it came to finding out my options for removing my fibroids, after researching the Da Vinci procedure, Dr. Pitter came highly recommended for his expertise with this procedure. Dr. Pitter took the time to give me all my options and explained them all in great detail, he also gave me his professional opinion. I loved his warm personality and sense of humor. I went into the surgery with knowing 100% I was in the best hands. After recovery (and before) Dr. Pitter has returned all my calls, answered all my questions,& he did not refer me his nurse to discuss my most personal needs or questions. His staff(especially his office manager)were just the warmest people &most accomodating. And just when you think ALL doctor's bed side manners were gone, Dr. Pitter showed me that there are still a few doctors left that care about their patients and do not consider them as just another number. Bravo Dr. Pitter...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2008

I found Dr Pitter on the Internet after searching for a Dr who conducts robotic assisted myomectomies. Everything I came across about him was positive and patients rated him with the highest reviews. After being told by several Drs that my fibroid could only be removed through the traditional abdominal incision, I met with Dr Pitter and was elated when he said he could perform the surgery robot assisted. I loved him upon meeting him. He's professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. I had my surgery and everything turned out great. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He is the best in his field and an overall great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500818].votes_count ]]