You may also like

Rate Dr. Tommy Swiney

Dr. Tommy Swiney's Ratings

I had my initial visit which i had i wait over a month for and he spoke with me for less than a half hour. He seemed very young and lacked compassion. I will not be returning nor will i recommend this pompus childish unprofessional to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Swiney is a very kind and soft speaking man. Seems to be very knowledgeable and has been my doctor for more than five years. I have never had any issues with him nor his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Doctor Swiney and his staff are wonderful. I have been going to him for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Swiney is very approachable, responsive and helpful. The office staff are second to none and go out of their way to schedule, resolve problems and offer support. They are a wonderful group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I find him to be knowledgeable, responsive and sympathetic. I have no complaints with his staff. I have had no problems scheduling or rescheduling. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

The staff doing the intake do not make one feel comfortable due to their stumbling over words and southern drawl. The doctor is elitist and biased which is not something a person with mental health issues who is paying a lot of money for services should have to endure. I'm sure the good ratings he receives are from those who fit into his "perfect patient" mold. Don't even try him, unless you enjoy rejection and an unprofessional staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][501074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

I had my first appointment with Dr. Sweeny a few weeks ago. He is very young, actually my age. He is one Psychiatrist who didn't make me feel ashamed of my psychiatric issues. He was patient and listened to me, more than other doctors. Dr. Poff was awful and made me feel horrible. Dr. Sweeny understood my reluctance to take the huge amount of medications other doctors wanted me to take and agreed that less is better than be drugged out of head. I will continue to see him. The office staff were nice. I never had a problem scheduling an appointment. They returned my calls in a timely fashion also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][501073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Really Surprised to see the low ratings, I've been seeing Dr.Sweeny for over a year since he took over for Dr. Poff. He has his own practice now and the staff is perfect! Not sure how old the comments are above but I'm current as of 3/19/2012 and the Dr. and office is top notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][501072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

only moderate improvement in me after 3 years of being treated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][501071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Doctor Sweeney was not willing to re-evaluate diagnosis that was done over 18 years ago. Staff is very rude and unprofessional and usually never calls back. Trying to get a live person there is almost impossible and the billing specialist is impossible to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][501070].votes_count ]]