Dr. Bruce S. Zimmer

Website: c-o-r.com External Link
Practice:
Hospital:
Phone:703-810-5221
Med. School:Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Bruce S. Zimmer has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce S."
RID: 1226637
11/08/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Zimmer's been my doctor since 2003 and seen me at Springfield and mostly his Burke, VA office. He is outstanding! He's performed surgery on my knees including left total knee replacement. He's also done both left and right rotator cuff surgery on my husband. We couldn't be more pleased with him and his wonderful staff. Many of our friends are also his patients and all of them sing his praises.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 897382
26/05/09 5 5 5 5 Great staff, the doctor was outstanding in my childs needs. She had a broken wrist in two places thanks to him she is on the mend!!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 226234
23/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Zimmer is one of 32 doctors in the Commonwealth Orthopedic & Rehabilitiation practice. I saw him for elbow pain that I was having for almost 2 months. He was very reassuring. Rather than send me home to take Alleve or OTC anti-inflammatories, he shot me up with cortizone and provided me a prescription for what seems to be a pretty strong anti-inflammatory. At no time did he make me feel like I was "imagining" my pain. Within 2 days, I am almost 95% able to use my dominant side with no pain. I would recommend Dr. Zimmer or any of the doctors in this practice!
Insurance: CIGNA