Rate Dr. Bruce S. Zimmer

Dr. Bruce S. Zimmer's Ratings

Dr. Zimmer's been my doctor since 2003 and seen me at Springfield and mostly his Burke, VA office. He is outstanding! He's performed surgery on my knees including left total knee replacement. He's also done both left and right rotator cuff surgery on my husband. We couldn't be more pleased with him and his wonderful staff. Many of our friends are also his patients and all of them sing his praises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

Great staff, the doctor was outstanding in my childs needs. She had a broken wrist in two places thanks to him she is on the mend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Zimmer is one of 32 doctors in the Commonwealth Orthopedic & Rehabilitiation practice. I saw him for elbow pain that I was having for almost 2 months. He was very reassuring. Rather than send me home to take Alleve or OTC anti-inflammatories, he shot me up with cortizone and provided me a prescription for what seems to be a pretty strong anti-inflammatory. At no time did he make me feel like I was "imagining" my pain. Within 2 days, I am almost 95% able to use my dominant side with no pain. I would recommend Dr. Zimmer or any of the doctors in this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248861].votes_count ]]