Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi

Dr. Elizabeth Tanzi's Ratings

I went to Dr. Tanzi for laser hair removal and could not have been more pleased with her warm personality, professional demeanor, punctuality, and state of the art lasers. I received three treatments on my bikini line and was so thrilled with the results that I did my underarms next and am now in the middle of having my legs done as well - I'm saying goodbye to shaving! Dr. Tanzi is very thoughtful and honest about what treatments she recommends and what to expect for results, so you don't feel like you are being pressured or oversold on needless treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Tanzi to anyone considering laser hair removal.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

I have been to several dermatologists who were generally unhelpful with my foliculitis (ingrown facial hair), so I was hesitant to see another dermatologist, especially one that did not accept insurance. Visiting Dr. Tanzi was well worth it. The laser hair removal treatment she gave me and the prescription cleansers she prescribed really did the trick and allevaited the annoying and embarassing skin problem I had. Dr. Tanzi really takes the time to listen to you, explains all options, and gives a thorough exam. Very helpful staff and nice facilities. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted March 28, 2009 | flag