Rate Dr. Donald M. Keenan

Dr. Donald M. Keenan's Ratings

Dr. Keenan's knowledge and compassion makes going through a difficult time much easier. No 'god-complex', no talking down to you. A genuine down-to-earth surgeon whose bedside manner should be the standard rather than the exception. You'll be measuring all other doctors against this one! He's not going to tell you what to do, but he will make suggestions based on your situation. Make sure you get all your facts before seeing him. Gerry and Lee Anne have stayed with Dr. Keenan throughout his career here in Pgh, which tells you something about loyalty.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Excellent surgeon and very good bedside manners. He empathized with my anxiety and addressed all my concerns.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Keenan is the nicest most compassionate doctor and explains everything! I am so glad I found him. He will take an hour with you if need be. His staff Gerry and Lee Ann are the greatest!

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Whatever you think or want in a doctor - that is Dr. Keenan. He is soooo easy to talk to, he always listens to your questions and he makes sure before you leave that you understand. He never leaves you wondering. He is the BEST breast doctor in the Pittsburgh area...just sorry he is limited to the breast!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

I've been to a few Dr's in my life and to many with my Mom or Dad and none compare to Dr.Keenan!! He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, never rushes you out of the office and is always available if you need him. I recommend him to anyone who has Breast surgery or breast cancer concerns.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

He is such a down to earth doctor. It makes it hard to see any other doctor without comparing Dr. Keenan with the others. He takes all the time you need to answer questions and concerns. His nurse is wonderful and so compassionate and his secretary is on top of her game. I recommend him to anyone in need of breast surgery or if you think your high risk for breast cancer.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag