Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft

Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft's Ratings

She sucks. Very apathetic, misdiagnosed heart condition as gout, has no idea about anything.. how she is a doctor and allowed to practice is beyond me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She takes her time. If a DR has to review something for a patient. She does it. There is no question in my mind that DR B is whole heartedly the best person you can talk to if you have a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Went in to a walk in clinic and saw her last time I had strep throat. This was the fifth time in 6 months. Her advice was to move to the North Pole if I didn't want to get it anymore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703564].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Great service with Dr. Beecroft. No BS! and no wasting time. She is very knowledgeable and to the point.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I had gotten a needle stick injury and went to her clinic to receive a requisition for some lab work. She didn't look me in the eye when talking and when I asked her questions about an anaphylactic pill she said "I don't know" and then proceeded to look for an answer in a book. She then said that the book says you can take this medication if you're worried and gave me the prescription. Needless to say, I did not take the prescription. To me it was not safe to take this prescription, when she didn't even know about it and had to look it up in a book. At least do more research before prescribing something all willy nilly to your patients.

However I will say that the receptionist was helpful, as it was late in the evening close to closing time, and she still encouraged the doctor to see me even though they were done taking in walk-ins.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496476].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I love this Doc...she is a no bs, straight to the point tell you like it is doc. If you're looking for someone to pamper you and tell you what you want to hear, she's not the Dr for you. I travel clear across the city for her help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][502056].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

I saw Dr. Beecroft for the first time last Sun. She came across as a nice person. I felt listened to and undestood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Wow! I can't believe people actually like Dr Beecroft. I am always surprised that she is still practicing every time I walk into that clinic. She seems like she hates her job and just does what she can to get through the day. I have rarely had a proper diagnosis from her either and I always feel that I am intruding in her day. I now won't go there if she is the doctor on duty. She is definitely not worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502054].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

My husband and I have been seeing Doctor Beecroft for over 20 years. She is fantastic. She can remember things about our health back years ago without relooking at her notes. She's patient, ubderstanding and caring. I don;t know what we'll do if she ever retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

older nurses very nice and accomadating. Younger nurses, clerks etc often unfriendly. They must remember that noone enjoys being sick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502052].votes_count ]]