Rate Dr. Kate Rheault

Dr. Kate Rheault's Ratings

At 36 weeks pregant my boyfriend and I were left abandon by our OB with only meeting him twice, apparently he moved away and neither hosptial in our area could tell us where or why.. Doctor rheault and doctor ingles took us in with such sort notice and only weeks left until our son gets here.. We are so greatful for this office, with this being our first child nobody wants to feel abandon and have no idea what's going to happen next or when.. They have been amazing took us in right away to make sure everything was good, now we have a better feeling about our child coming with the help of these great doctors. Thank you so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr rheault is always on time not once have I had to wait at an appointment! Friendly receptionist always cheery, Dr rheault makes you feel as comfortable as you can during what could be awkward times! Would recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I guess everyone has a different experience with seeing the doctor... Mine has been wonderful I love Dr. Rheault this is my third pregnancy and I always make sure I have her look after me full time instead of going between family doctor and ob... I would rather see her then Dr. Ingles not because of a bad experience but because I just prefer Dr. Rheault. I love Dorothy too she has alwat been so caring towards me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I just met her in September 2014 while in labour. She was off duty and just came in to check her schedule. Heard all the complications I was having and literally saved my life and my daughters life. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I never met Dr Rheault before Apr 10, 2014. I was referred to her from my family doctor due to pregnancy complications, I saw her once and she took me off work and told me the complications I had. I was upset, she was excellent and made everything ok. Excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I never met Dr. Rheault before May 2013, when she delivered my daughter naturally. She was amazing. My daughter ended up having a bowel movement and she had to give me an episiotomy and as much as it hurt, she probably saved my daughter life. I am pregnant again and will be having her as my OBGYN :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I am extremely unhappy with the level of service that I have received from the staff at this office. I had a questions with regards to a medication that was prescribed, and my phone call was never returned. When I called the office back the following week, I was told that it says that I was called back when I can assure you that they did not. She was rude on the phone last week, and today. My question was still not answered, and I am left to wonder why I am being prescribed this medication in this fashion. I have called my family Dr. to send my referral elsewhere, as I am not comfortable dealing with a health professional, who's office does not feel the need to act professional. Dr. Rheault was actually very nice to deal with, it is too bad that she is so busy that she just cannot spend enough time with her patience to actually answer these concerns. I hope that my next ObGyn or fertility specialist will realize that anybody struggling with infertility is just looking for answers.....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][502191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Rheault and her staff are very compassionate to your concerns and feelings. I am extremely happy to have been refered to her. I believe that I am on the road to recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Kate Rheault is by far the best OBGYN in Orillia. She is friendly, informative and extremely helpful and understanding. This is my first pregnancy and I have severe bipolar disorder and had to be off my meds for the whole pregnancy. She was so helpful and understanding and gave me great tips to help calm my mood when I was in either a state of depression or a manic. I would recommend her over anyone, including her partner Dr.Ingles, who should learn a thing or too from her partner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Dr. Rheault. We saw both her and Dr. Ingles, until Dr. Ingles went on maternity leave. At that point, Dr. Rheault took over the rest of my care. She was great. Very attentive and caring and answered all my questions and concerns...even the slightly neurotic ones caused by too much new-mom googling ;) We had to be induced, and while Dr. Rheault was booked off for that week, she was very cautious to choose a delivering doctor who would respect my strict birth plan as much as possible. We are currently expecting our second and I am very much looking forward to having both herself and Dr. Ingles look after my prenatal care again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502189].votes_count ]]