Dr. Sam Dauahera

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/06/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sam Dauahera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/05/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "Alsip" to "Chicago"
RID: 2556615
11/02/13 5 5 5 5 I had a very relaxed and gentle experience. I loved the complimentary nitrous gas that they offer, I never had it before and it really felt like heaven! I also love their automated reminder messages calling system, it does send text, emails or automated phone calls as a reminder of my recall cleaning visits two weeks ahead of time which was always a great help!
Insurance: Humana
Paid (or co-pay): $120
Respond

13/02/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Samir" to "Sam"
RID: 1711491
12/02/12 5 5 5 5 Just a great Dentist and knowledgeable Dr in the city!!!!  Respond
RID: 1692865
21/01/12 5 5 5 5 I needed a tooth pulled so bad. I had been postponing it for ages!...Contrary to what I expected before from any dentist, and to my general fear of Dentistry, He explained all of my options very well, took the time, and the procedure was done absolutely painlessly that I didn`t even know he was done till he told me so!! two thumbs up!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1488224
16/07/11 5 5 5 5 I saw him 2 weeks ago as a second opinion after one dentist told me I had 14 cavities!! (I only had two fillings my whole life! And no pain whatsoever! So I decided to get another opinion). He told me they were merely “watch spots” and none of them were actual cavities, as long I keep up with my 6 month recall visits. I would definitely recommend him as I didn’t feel rushed or pushed to do any unnecessary treatment. Professional and explains everything. Would recommend to family and friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1347391

26/01/11 1 4 3 5 I was overcharged for the services renendered. Was charged a deductible everytime I went. When I brought it to the staff attention they refused to reimberse me. The dentist is wonderful but the office and procedures are the worse!!If you value your teeth and your money .. don't go to this office!! They will rip you off!!
Insurance: Aetna