Dr. Jennifer Hasan

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Jennifer Hasan has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2903805
09/10/13 3 4 5 5 Dr. Hasan is an excellent Dr. I saw her for heel spurs and an achilles problem. She got me therapy and I has an excellent outcome. She is personable and very knowledgable.
RID: 2583314
12/03/13 1 1 1 1 foot dr who clips your nails with a nail clipper and nicks you she should go back to school and learn how to clip nails very poor as far as clean office
RID: 1540687
18/09/11 3 5 5 5 Dr. Hasan did an excellent job treating my torn achilles tendon. She immediately knew the problem and was very patient and personable. She performed the surgery on the tendon and I was up and walking four weeks earlier than other people I know who had the surgery done by other doctors. Overall it was an excellent experience.
RID: 1499357
29/07/11 1 1 1 3 Never even got to see Dr. Hazan. I made my appointment a month before. Drove an hour from my home, arrived, and was told the Doctor wasn't in! Terribly run office! Won't go back again
RID: 1489288

18/07/11 1 1 1 1 DO NOT SEE DR HASAN FOR AN ANKLE INJURY. I went to her because of pain in my ankle that did not feel like a sprain. She barely touched my ankle, took only two x-rays, one of the top of my foot and one of the inside, not of the outside where I said the pain was. The x-rays were normal, so she said I didn't have anything wrong. When my injury did not get better within two weeks, I made another appointment, in which she prescribed an MRI. Sure enough, the MRI showed a severe stress fracture in my heel that would have been visible on the x-ray if it was that bad in the first place. The fact that the fracture went untreated for three weeks caused it to get much worse than it was, and now I have to worry about possible breakage of my heel. My foot should have been put in a cast immediately, but she put me in a boot. Dr. Hasan's lack of concern and neglect to look further to find a reason for my pain makes me disgusted with her and the practice.  Respond
RID: 1303868
30/11/10 5 4 5 5 I have a medium size cyst on my ankle. She sent me for an MRI to get a better diagnosis of type of cyst before deciding what to do. During the exam, she did give me some possible options to think about until the type of cyst is known.
RID: 692386
28/09/08 5 5 5 5 She helped my son with his foot sprain and knew how to communicate with him. She took her time to evaluate him, which is very important to me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield