Dr. Trisha Keetch

Dr. Trisha Keetch

Rate Dr. Trisha Keetch

Dr. Trisha Keetch's Ratings

Trisha is an amazing psychologist. I am a young professional who when I was first referred to her was 1 small step away from a mental breakdown. Dr.Keetch helped me in so many ways. She made me the assertive, confident woman that I am today. 2 years ago when I came to see her I didn't want to leave my bed. Now I'm ready to take on the world and I could never repay her for that. Trisha is the best of the best!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I went into her private practice lost, scared, so full of anxiety and panic. I came out confident, in control, happier. Not "fixed" as often there is no fix...but I now have the ability to manage my anxiety and panic thanks to Trish!! Such an amazing, caring woman! If anyone is unsure or reluctant to see a psychologist then just meet once with her...I promise it's so worth it.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Trisha is a great psychologist! She has been so helpful, I actually enjoy going to see her!

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Trisha has helped me work through a lot. I have recommended her to a few close friends. They too love her.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Really a great therapist! She genuinely cares about her clients. She enjoys listening to people and has really good insight. She makes you feel comfortable and lets you talk and doesn't judge.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

I started seeing Trisha for postpartum depression, she was professional,kind and non jugmental she was very halpful and had a new way of looking at things that I understood she even saw my husband too!! she's great with kids and had lots of paitents when my daughter would cry interupting our sessions. I was sad to see her leave to go into privete practice she too seemed sad sying she'd miss all her paitents she loves to hear about people and there live's how they think and why..so go see her if you can I highly recomend it.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2008 | flag