Dr. Trisha Keetch

Rate Dr. Trisha Keetch

Dr. Trisha Keetch's Ratings

She is great! I have really struggled talking about my passed and with her I feel like I can tell her whatever and she never judges. I have recommended people to see her and my friend see her as well and she loves her! It's like talking to a friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

The best part about Trisha is that she does not judge; nothing phases her. She is very open minded and understands young adults/young professionals. She is very in touch with younger clientele and I can assure you will be comfortable telling her stories that older demographics may not be familiar with. When you go see Trisha, it's like going to chat with a good friend. She is there to help you become a happier person in life, no matter what issue you may be dealing with. I have recommended Trisha to many friends who have all had amazing things to say about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Trisha is an amazing psychologist. I am a young professional who when I was first referred to her was 1 small step away from a mental breakdown. Dr.Keetch helped me in so many ways. She made me the assertive, confident woman that I am today. 2 years ago when I came to see her I didn't want to leave my bed. Now I'm ready to take on the world and I could never repay her for that. Trisha is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

I went into her private practice lost, scared, so full of anxiety and panic. I came out confident, in control, happier. Not "fixed" as often there is no fix...but I now have the ability to manage my anxiety and panic thanks to Trish!! Such an amazing, caring woman! If anyone is unsure or reluctant to see a psychologist then just meet once with her...I promise it's so worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

Trisha is a great psychologist! She has been so helpful, I actually enjoy going to see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Trisha has helped me work through a lot. I have recommended her to a few close friends. They too love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Really a great therapist! She genuinely cares about her clients. She enjoys listening to people and has really good insight. She makes you feel comfortable and lets you talk and doesn't judge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I started seeing Trisha for postpartum depression, she was professional,kind and non jugmental she was very halpful and had a new way of looking at things that I understood she even saw my husband too!! she's great with kids and had lots of paitents when my daughter would cry interupting our sessions. I was sad to see her leave to go into privete practice she too seemed sad sying she'd miss all her paitents she loves to hear about people and there live's how they think and why..so go see her if you can I highly recomend it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502433].votes_count ]]