Rate Dr. Marc Rizzardo

Dr. Marc Rizzardo's Ratings

The best clinic I have been to. I've tried lot's of physios over the years for sports and then work related injuries and was always crammed in small rooms. This clinic is awesome you have the privacy of your own treatment room but the social atmosphere of the gym where you can actually SEE the patients at further points of recovery from you! You can see the light at the end of the rehab tunnel! Marc was so knowledgeable and helpful answering all my questions and treating me like an individual, he actually cares that I get better! The only place i will go

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

He discredited a Dr. I spoke to, a Dr. he never met. He advised against prolo, told me to give him 2 months and if I'm not better we can revisit prolotherapy. I agreed and for 2 months I went to his practice, did my exercises at home and put up with his rude manner of dealing with me and questions I had. His process of taking you to the gym, leave you there with gym staff is poor judgement (3 different people over 2 months). He left me there many times just telling me what exercise to do and walk away. I had no idea if I was doing the exercises right or how many reps I was supposed to do (gym staff changed 3 times in 2 months). When I used electric pads he told me to do the exercises until the pads stop contracting, but the pad would never stop for more than a few seconds. What's worse is after more than two months I had to bring up the subject of prolo, because he was just brushing me off, to which he replied "well then you should do prolo" and just walked out. Rude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I made an appointment to see this Dr. recently. When I got there I was told that it would cost some where around $80. for the first visit. What the hell is that? He's a Dr. and I'm bearly able to pay my MSP. I didn't know they were running a privite health care clinic. I traveled all the way from the north shore because I wanted another opinion for an ongoing hip problem, (for which the first Phy. Rehab Dr. did not charge) had I known there was a charge I wouldn't have gone to see him in the first place. For those of you who might think I maybe didn't have a referal, I had an open referal from my family Dr. I don't know if he is any good at what he does, but what I do know is that he's in it for the money. That's why in my opinion he gets a very poor rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

The best physio guy I've been too. Knowledge and especially technique are far above anyone else I've tried. I tried 3 other physio therapists for a two week period while he was away and what none of them could do he did in 30 seconds when he returned. Hes happy to answer questions and explain what or why he's doing something. All around good guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

When all other Doctors (Medical, physio and Chiro) had me convinced that I would need disk fusion surgery for my back - Dr Rizzardo resisted and said "no way". Instead he completely rehabilitated me to the point where I play extreme sports and have had no issues with my back for about 8 years. Dr Rizzardo gave me my life back. He is the best and I could not imagine going to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

marc is very knowledgeable at what he does. He was great with my son and has help him out a great deal. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Marc is the best Rehab guy in town. He is the Chief Physiotherapist of the Canadian Olympic Team, I don't know why you'd trust your rehab to anyone else. He's been treating me for about a year and a half now. Had a left ACL reconstruction and got me back to playing soon enough. He makes you work, but heck you really have to work hard to recover from an injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

marc is a very knowledgeable person,he has been very helpful due to a knee problem i've head a few yrs and is rated very hi also as a head for the canadian olympic team party. i highly recommend this gentleman,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2010

I have been treated by Marc and Aaron Rizzardo at the clinic. Both were exceptionally knowledgeable and blew me away with how thorough their examination was. Nothing like the physios that I had seen elsewhere. Their clinic is also brand new and has all the equipment I needed to rehabilitate my knee. If it were not for this clinic, I would have needed surgery for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Physiotherapy was actually fun! He knows his stuff well, and has a genuine care for his patients. Has very good people skills as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502461].votes_count ]]