Dr. Stephanie Wilson

Dr. Stephanie Wilson

Rate Dr. Stephanie Wilson

Dr. Stephanie Wilson's Ratings

Brilliant diagnostician, one of the best in the world. We are lucky to have her.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr.Wilson diagnosed my Crohn's before my own G.I. Doctor did. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. It's great that she comes into the room to talk to you after your ultrasound as well. She is FANTASTIC!

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

Thorough, knowledgeable, caring and had good bedside manners.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

This facility is a gem. Dr. Wilson and her staff are a centre of excellence in their field and they communicate frankly and completely with their patients. "Punctuality" is as good as it can be in an underfunded system that must fit urgent concerns into its schedule.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

I myself am a physician in Calgary, and I chose Dr Wilson to perform my imaging because she truly is the best in her specialty. I have the utmost trust in her skill.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wilson was able to help where others weren't. I was told she is the BEST by a group of GI's. And they were right. She found what nobody else did, and because of that, I was able to have a surgery and relieve my pain. She was VERY thorough when the conventional ultrasound s didn't work. Dr. Wilson did a VERY detailed report of my condition which helped the surgeons and GI to Pinpoint my pain.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

She really cares. is extremely knowledgeable and is thorough. She is the best!!She was recommended to me by a leading specialist who told me that she is beyond compare. I agree.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

After 1 her after the test, th dr. did not have the courtesy to see me, but had her staff tell me that another test would be done,(which would take another hour). Since she didn,t have the courtesy to see me, I left. (I will not tolerate "Prima Donas"

Submitted Sept. 25, 2008 | flag