Rate Dr. N. Michael Fazzini

Dr. N. Michael Fazzini's Ratings

Dr. Fazzini and his staff do a fantastic job of making sure the patient is comfortable. This was probably the first time in my life that I felt "at ease" in a dental office.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I went here and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. The people working weren't friendly, they talked trash on other patients that were there before me. I heard one actually swear. When I got my cleaning it hurt, I don't mind getting my teeth cleaned but when I did this one really hurt!!! I regret even letting them finish the cleaning. I wouldn't let my mother or my children ever come here. Don't waste your time.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Very personable and friendly. the Doc does not make you feel rushed at all. He treats you like you are his only patient. Definitely recommend Doctor Fazzini.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mike is a great, nice guy. If you're looking for a good dentist in downtown Pittsburgh or around the Harmarville area, he's the guy to see.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fazzini is a very kind man who will really work with his patients to make sure their dental experience is as relaxing as possible. Additionally, he does amazing work. For instance, the fillings/crowns he did for me are fabulous and still in great shape. I would recommend him whole-heartedly to anyone who is genuinely concerned about their oral health!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr fazzini is truely amazing. He transformed my smile into one that I am very proud of. His staff and remarkable they are very helpful and knowledgable. Dr fazzini changed my life. And if you are someone who is afraid of the dentist, this is the guy to see..

Submitted Sept. 25, 2008 | flag