Rate Dr. Anthony J. Caruso

Dr. Anthony J. Caruso's Ratings

I went to Dr. Caruso after 2 years of infertility. Within 3 months we had a surgery and were pregnant. I did end up losing 2 babies prior to a successful pregnancy because of my health issues but thanks to Dr. Caruso's care I now have a little boy and a little girl. He listened to my husband and I and got right onto the testing immediately. He didn't take anything for granted and kept our emotions in mind while treating us. He was a Godsend in our lives. We would not be parents now without him.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Caruso was very knowledgable about not only the physical issues related to dealing with infertility, but the emotional aspect of it as well. Having been through infertility treatments himself with his wife who was diagnosed with PCOS, it is nice to know that he understands what we go through. I really liked this doctor a lot.

Submitted June 19, 2005 | flag