Rate Dr. Libby Edwards

Dr. Libby Edwards's Ratings

Rude nasty staff, left office because of this.Never got to see Dr. who evidently doesnt care how her staff treats patients

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I've never written a review for a doctor, but felt I had a responsibilty to share my experience in this case. I first saw Dr. Edwards 25 years ago and loved her. I couldn't wait to see her again, as I was experiencing the worst health crisis of my life. I remembered her warm demeanor and medical expertise, but now she was the complete opposite. From the moment Dr. Edwards walked in the exam room, she acted angry, brusque, rude, arrogant, disrespectful and incredibly unprofessional, as was her office staff. I patiently waited for one hour, thinking it would be worth my time and out-of-pocket expense. It was a complete waste of time and money. What happened to this doctor in 25 years? I don't know or care. There is no excuse for the way she and her staff treated a patient. My husband accompanied me to this appointment and was dumbfounded as well, and encouraged me to write a review, as we were too stunned at the time to say anything about the manner in which we were treated. Steer clear!

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Edwards is a fine doctor however we are frustrated with the lack of customer service her staff provides. They are often rude and don't get back to you on time. When you are paying out of pocket for care, the staff should take good care of the patients. I like Dr. Edwards but we are switching to Dr. Parsons - our entire family has been with Dr. Edwards for years. I can't recommend her any longer. Her staff is rude and Dr. Edwards always has an intern with her which is sometimes embarrassing for body checks - often male interns.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

A great doctor with world class knowledge. Worth travelling for.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Edwards is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable and very caring. She does a thorough job. When I told her I might have trouble paying all the fee up front for a certain procedure she recommended, she said not to worry about it at all. She said she would not even charge me for it. This is unheard of in this day and time. It is hard to get in to see her because she is excellent and people come from all over to see her. She is a specialist in many fields. I feel blessed to have finally found her and know she will do everything possible to help me get better. I would recommend her highly. She is sincere in her desire to help and it really shows.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Edwards is the absolute best! She is a brilliant physician and researcher who listens and engages her patients in their care. She along with her very efficient and customer friendly staff have provided excellent care to me for over 5+ years. Dr. Edwards continued efforts to find an effective and long lasting treatment plan for my lichen planus has greatly increased my quality of life. I am very grateful to Dr. Edwards and her staff for their helping me to treat and cope with a very difficult disease.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag

Very nice, and knowledgeable with my problem, which is lichen planus. A rare disease, I am told. We have to travel 8 hours to get to her and it is well worth it. Staff is willing to work with you, she takes the time to help and explain, and is clear in instructions. Will return phone calls, and answers emails.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag

Very nice, and helpful with my adult acne problems. She does not except health insurance, so when I had to be put on Acutane due to the high price, her staff all were very helpful in getting my paperwork to my new doctor that excepted my insurance policy. I will go to her again. I wish I had stayed with her through my process on Acutane, and I will go back to her now that I am done.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag