Rate Dr. Mathew S. Isho

Dr. Mathew S. Isho's Ratings

Dreadful - avoid@!!! Very disorganised. Horrible office - claustrophobic

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

I wrote to the doctor regarding a hernia that developed after surgery as requested by the Internal Med. doctor, I never got a reply. I called the office and spoke to one of the staff (Lisa?) and asked for a call-back and never got a call-back. Very embarrassing since I had bragged to the IM doctor about the Dr. Isho.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

The doctor has done work on both myself and my husband and is excellent. We have both had surgeries and my husband a colonoscopy and he did a great job. He is very personable and sweet and knows his stuff.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

Extremely painful colonoscopy. There is absolutely no reason for anything to be that painful. I slept thru my first colonoscopy 10 years ago. Doctor Isho's procedure was so painful. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Skilled and compassionate doctor, very easy to talk to, even if it's an embarrassing subject. I am glad I finally did a colonoscopy amd also fixed my hemorrhoid problems. Friendly and accommodating staff. I have recommended Dr. Isho to my other family members.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Isho is great. I went to a couple of other colon/rectal surgeons with poor beside manners. Dr. Isho was compassionate, but most importantly performed a successful fistulotomy. Staff was excellent as well.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

My experience with Dr. Isho was for Hernia surgery....he was excellent...and took time to explain the procedure to me prior...gary jenner

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Isho is the most arrogant Doctor I have ever talked to. He gets frustrated easily and does not have any bilingual staff - nor he is willing to pay for an interpreter. He is not accomodating in anyway to his patients and he treats them in a hurry - especially the elderly that need extra time. He replaced Dr. Thomas Sullivan which was the total oposite from this new Dr. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM GO TO ANOTHER SPECIALIST IN COLON RECTAL SURGERY -

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag