Rate Dr. Mathew S. Isho

Dr. Mathew S. Isho's Ratings

The staff is horrible.had a lot of bleeding after my surgury. Sharp Hospital said i need to conact Dr. Isho..I have tried for 3 days now and left messages.. no one will get back to me.Find another doctor because after your surgury you will never hear from him again. i wont even go back for my follow-up whats the use

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dreadful - avoid@!!! Very disorganised. Horrible office - claustrophobic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

I wrote to the doctor regarding a hernia that developed after surgery as requested by the Internal Med. doctor, I never got a reply. I called the office and spoke to one of the staff (Lisa?) and asked for a call-back and never got a call-back. Very embarrassing since I had bragged to the IM doctor about the Dr. Isho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

The doctor has done work on both myself and my husband and is excellent. We have both had surgeries and my husband a colonoscopy and he did a great job. He is very personable and sweet and knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Extremely painful colonoscopy. There is absolutely no reason for anything to be that painful. I slept thru my first colonoscopy 10 years ago. Doctor Isho's procedure was so painful. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Skilled and compassionate doctor, very easy to talk to, even if it's an embarrassing subject. I am glad I finally did a colonoscopy amd also fixed my hemorrhoid problems. Friendly and accommodating staff. I have recommended Dr. Isho to my other family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

Dr. Isho is great. I went to a couple of other colon/rectal surgeons with poor beside manners. Dr. Isho was compassionate, but most importantly performed a successful fistulotomy. Staff was excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

My experience with Dr. Isho was for Hernia surgery....he was excellent...and took time to explain the procedure to me prior...gary jenner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Isho is the most arrogant Doctor I have ever talked to. He gets frustrated easily and does not have any bilingual staff - nor he is willing to pay for an interpreter. He is not accomodating in anyway to his patients and he treats them in a hurry - especially the elderly that need extra time. He replaced Dr. Thomas Sullivan which was the total oposite from this new Dr. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM GO TO ANOTHER SPECIALIST IN COLON RECTAL SURGERY -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503113].votes_count ]]