Rate Dr. Jay S. Nemiro

Dr. Jay S. Nemiro's Ratings

We had 2 donated embryos which I became pregnant from but it ends up being blighted ovum and he knew. Had uterine fibroids but he assured us this won't be an issue...

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

After 7 unsuccessful IUI cycles elsewhere, we found immediate success with Dr. Nemiro. We now have a perfectly healthy, beautiful, unbelievably loving 14-month-old son. We do not have fertility coverage so I searched the country for the best doctor my hard-earned money could buy. He is compassionate, considerate, respectful, and always at the front of his field, which seems to be evolving daily. What a difference infertility is with Dr. Nemiro. It is not humiliating; it is not emotionally uncomfortable; it is not a blind ordeal. He is up-front from day 1 and honest about your personal situation and options. Dr. Nemiro is a breath of fresh air when you are suffering the toll infertility takes. Dr. Nemiro will schedule you on a weekend if that is what your body requires. He will return calls and update you late at night or on the weekend if needed. Dr. Nemiro truly came into our lives for a reason. And that reason is sitting in front of me watching television while I write this review.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

My husband and I were very unhappy with this practice's standard of care. The front office staff was very unprofessional and did not discuss patient's situations privately. The wait time was ofter over an hour. Dr. Nemiro was very quick to do many unnecessary tests resulting in no outcome/diagnose and a lot of wasted money. He often times was not available for questions and had other medical professionals working for him step in and do his job.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Nemiro he has always been the one i spoke with i have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes and he anwers any questions i have. His staff followed up with my care after my surgery. I would say their an excellent office team. An i would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I love this doctor, even though I was scared of him at first. I decided I wanted another child when I went to see Dr N about getting my tubal reversed. Horrible operation, botched by another doctor, but he was able to fix my scarred up tubes and I eventually had my daughter. Wait times are long and he seems to run late alot but he always seems happy to see you even when he's not. LOL.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

5 IVF transfers and 2 egg donors no pregnancy. Office and lab very out of date...there are way more state of the art laboratories in Scottsdale. To top off he changed our embryologist without telling us. An individual who is associated with Class Action Lawsuits. Someone we had complained about after he did our first transfer not even knowing yet of his lawsuits. Dr Nemiro apparently did not do a background check. Careless! I have documents to prove lawsuits. Also posted incorrect credentials on his website. Very unfair to us to have this person handle our embryos. Nemiro would not refund any money back. Beware Dr. is a sales person. Out of experience please go to someone else!!!! I find out now a little too late. By the way TOP DOC is paid for by the doctor! Hope this will be posted as it is the absolute TRUTH. People need to be aware especially in such a grey area as IVF. Office also violated HIPPA laws as we knew who our anonymous donors were on 2 ocassions.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

Had a consult with Nr Nemiro. Looking to conceive....was originally interested in IUI but have since changed my mind. He was very personable, explained everything, reviewed my medical history, and I will be back to see him. Staff has been very helpful and knowledgeable. Kind of frustrating that he doesn't really work with insurance but he will credit your consultation fee towards any procedure.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

I disagree with the first review so much! I have been with ACFS since February of 2007, have had 2 sugeries with Dr Nemiro, 3 IUIs which the third resulted in my son, and in trying for #2, another surgery, 3 more IUIs that did not work and now a successful IVF! You can't go into this journey without guts. It is hard. Dr.Nemiro tells it like it is and he makes it happen. He is aggressive without being irresponsible. He makes families. His office staff is amazing and made me feel like they were truly rooting for me to have success. I would recommend anyone in the country to take the trip to meet with him especially if they haven't had success elsewhere. Don't mess around with the process. Go to a doctor who will make your parenting dreams come true!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nemiro treats his patients with a cookie cutter mentality. I think he does medicine by the numbers. If you get pregnant fairly easily fine, but if you have difficulties in conceiving he has very few ideas.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nemiro is very helpful and seemingly knowledgable in the beginning of the process. His staff is also very nice in the beginning. But once you are involved Dr. Nemiro is for the most part out of the picture. He is hard to reach and seems somewhat upset if you do reach during off hours. His staff doesn't really seem to know what's going on. You will get one answer from one person regarding your situation and then a completely different answer from another staff member when asked the same question. Dr. Nemiro's nurse is definately more involved with your case then he is that is of course until more money is needed to proceed. Then he is more then willing to sit down and talk with you. In my opinion he has the personality and charm to get you in the door then all of that personality and charm is out the door. Dr. Nemiro spends more time talking about the traveling he does during his two weeks of off time every month then he does about your case. Everything works around his schedule.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag