Rate Dr. ROBERT M. Humphries

Dr. ROBERT M. Humphries's Ratings

Previously had two years of problems until Dr. Humphries took over my treatment. Now I am doing great! People think he is expensive but considering how much I spent for nothing it was not expensive at all. Also, checked out other Prosthodontists and his fees are average are less. Do you want it cheap or correct? HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My whole family goes and we are all very happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][504147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

overpriced, intimidating, keeps you coming back and encourages you to dismiss your regular dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][504146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

very professional office everyone friendly. Expensive but I am worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][504145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Expensive, but I wouldn't trust my teeth with anyone else. Very efficient, knowledgeable and polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][504144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Charged a lot for nothing except a great deal of pain. When I complained the response was very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][504143].votes_count ]]