Rate Dr. Stephen J. Kamber

Dr. Stephen J. Kamber's Ratings

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

My daughter immediately loved Dr. Kamber. He will answer all of your questions as parents. He played with my daughter and took time to get to know her and her personality.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr.Kamber was my pediatrician until I was 20 years old. He is so fun and caring. I would have stayed with him forever if I could have. You can tell that he loves children and loves what he does each day.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr.Kamber will hop up on the table and directly talk to your child. He understands their quirks and easily communicates on the child's level so the child is involved in his/her care. He is great with my son and daughter. The whole office is! When it was time for my son's six grade physical and shots, he sat down and explained why the immunizations were needed. He was direct and point blank as to why they were needed-appealing to my science minded child.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kamber seems to truly care about his patients. My boys love him and I'm sure my infant daughter will also. My youngest son has had some medical problems & Dr. Kamber has been very helpful & supportive. He understands a parent's fear & tries to calm those fears by answering questions and calling in specialists when needed. We could not ask for a better pediatrician for our children.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kamber is great with kids. As new parents, he takes the time for us to ask all the obvious questions without making us feel like an inconvenience. He has a personal touch with our daughter that seems to calm her down. It's also obvious he loves his job which goes a long way.

Submitted July 25, 2009 | flag

He is wonderful with children. When my daughter was a toddler she carried around a stuffed bear with her everywhere. Dr Kamber would always examine Bear before examining my daughter. This was so much better than having to hold her down to be checked. I think it says alot that he would take that time. The medical care we get from him is great.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag