Dr. James P. Milite

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. James P. Milite has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he do sculptra injections?    Email me    Answer it

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5512383
04/06/14 4 4 5 5 I would recommend Dr. Milite without hesitation to family and friends. Honest, integrity, professional and a fantastic surgeon.  Respond
RID: 5339808
10/04/14 5 5 5 5 HE IS ABSOLUTELY TOPS IN HIS FIELD. A MASTERFUL DOCTOR/SURGEON.
RID: 5198256

21/02/14 1 3 1 1 Staff beyond horrible. Needed an appointment because have an issue with my right eye for 2 years. Have been to four eye doctors and no one can diagnose. Was told that I cannot get appointment without a diagnosis. Saw that he was among the best in New Jersey. But what good is that if he can't diagnose and help. Makes no sense at all.  Respond
RID: 3601823
11/11/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor: gets to the point quick but explains all you need to know. Did surgery on my eyelid in a very tricky spot and 6 months later you can't tell anything was done to it. I cannot recommend him enough!
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "James" to "James P."
RID: 1470356
22/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Milite is the most professional and up front doctor.He is also a MASTER with Blepharoplasty surgery.  Respond
RID: 895262
23/05/09 5 5 5 5 When I think what a doctor should be, I think of Dr. Milite. He is very skillful, attacks each problem like a real pro and does not let go until it is fixed. All this time he is there supporting and guiding the patient, answering questions and proposing alternatives. I recommend this doctor to ANYONE in need of a good eye surgeon.
RID: 724804
18/11/08 5 5 5 5 Great surgeon. He reconstructed my tear ducts after I had crushed them. Literally no pain 24 hours later after an operation on my face...pretty damn good
RID: 701820
14/10/08 3 3 5 5 He is very educated. He knows what he is talking about and wants to answer all of your questions. The wait is long and the room is crowded most of the time. Some of the staff is very polite while others shouldnt be there. Otherwise he is a doctor that loves his job
RID: 687167
18/09/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Milite removed a growth from one of my eyelids. I had seen several doctors before finding him. He's knowledgeable and will let you ask questions. I also like that he explained the procedure to me, step-by-step, something which the other doctors didn't bother to do. I felt like I was in good hands and everything went well. His staff is very nice too, even though they seem a little overworked and stressed sometimes. Nice office. Great location. Go see him.