Rate Dr. Maryam Shayesteh Alam

Dr. Maryam Shayesteh Alam's Ratings

Dr.Alam is a pro when it comes to skin cancer. Everyone with a suspicious mole should see her! Her clinic is really a centre for skin cancer with very experienced plastic surgeons that deal withe the cancer everyday and give you the best service possible. I am very glad that she found my cancer before spreading all over my body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I was quite worried going in to my appointment as I had done my research and reviewed previous comments. I can honestly say that my own experience was a caring and kind staff, very punctual in and out in under an hour as for Dr. Alam, she was kind, compassionate, systematic, hands on & nailed down a diagnosis and prescribed and outlined a treatment plan. I would recommend! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Very professional and thorough . Yes I did wait BUT the wait was worth it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

She is very detailed, caring and super knowledgeable! I haven't seen any specialist like her in my entire life. The staff is unbelievably professional and sympathic. It is a very busy clinic though and expect waiting for a while but it is worth waiting for this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr. Alam saved my life by finding a melanoma spot on my body and sending me to a surgeon of her team. I wasn't even referred to her because of this mole! Because even my family doctor didn't notice it! But she did a full skin cheque for me so thoroughly that she found this mole. I can't thank her enough. Thank you so very much Dr. Alam

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510754].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Horrific! This doctor is brutal! NO BEDSIDE MANNER!! RUDE, CRUEL TO KIDS, demeaning and unkind. AVOID even if she is a last resort do not go to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510735].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

knowledgable but a bad communicator - rushes - answers questions poorly...takes as little time as possible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

After waiting for 45 minutes past my daughters scheduled appointment, Dr. Alam came into room with no acknowledgement of the long wait. She became irritated when I told her that my daughter had not been using the prescribed creams as it had literally burned her face and made it bleed. Dr. Alam said "I told you that would happen!" When told my daughters skin had cleared up with the medication and soap prescribed, she would not accept that this was possible without the creams. I turned to ask her a question and Dr. Alam angrily held up her hand to stop me and said loudly "MOM let me finish!!" I was furious. Who does this woman think she is. She scribbled some notes and a prescription for more pills and creams and then said "now you can finish". To say she was arrogant is an understatement. I will never ever take my daughter to this doctor again. 45 minutes late and then we were hurried out in less than 5 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][504475].votes_count ]]