Dr. Jezelle A. Sonnier

Dr. Jezelle A. Sonnier

Rate Dr. Jezelle A. Sonnier

Dr. Jezelle A. Sonnier's Ratings

This is a very good dentist office. The staff actually care about the patients and are just not out for the money. The wait is never long and the dentist always does a phenomenal job with the procedure.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sonnier and her staff run a wonderful office. The facility is very clean and equipped with the latest dental equipment. The staff are always super friendly and do a wonderful job of answering all of my questions. I've never had a bad experience here and would recommend them to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sonnier is the best Dentist in the D.C area. She's very knowledgeable and is an expert at what she does. I've been going to Connecticut Ave Dental for the past three years and their service is unmatched! Kudos to Dr. Sonnier and her staff!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Sonnier and her staff. My family and I have been patients of Dr. Sonnier for 13 years now. The service we receive is always the best. The kids are not scared when going to the dentist, so that is always important.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Sonnier since 2007, and must admit she is one of the best dentist in this city. She is extreamly personable, and lets you know what she is doing, and what you can do to correct your issue. Yes, she has been late for an appointment, but who hasn't, and it was only 15min. I would highly recommend her and her staff.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag