Rate Dr. Ho Jin Kim

Dr. Ho Jin Kim's Ratings

Terrific doctor but have to put up with outdated business practices and rude staff.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

My family of four have been going to Dr. Kim for ten years. He has gotten my two daughters through acne, removed moles from all of us, taken care of our rashes and allergic reactions, removed a cancerous mole on my chest, and, through all the years, I have always admired him. He is a genuinely nice guy, extremely knowledgable, my kids just love him! Even after he stopped taking insurance, we stayed with him because we couldn't imagine going elsewhere. That's how good he is! And he always gets us in, usually same day, for emergencies. As a matter of fact, my daughter is seeing him today!

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

I would definitely not recommend this doctor. He is inflexible with his procedures and patients, and his staff is rude. Throughout the years that I went to him, he always appeared rushed and indifferent...poor bedside manner. Do yourself a favor and find another dermatologist.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Excellent staff. Excellent diagnostician. Wonderful beside manner.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kim has been so helpful with my 6 month old and now 2 year old. She suffers with allergies and with his support we are managing her symptoms. He was so helpful and he is prompt and clear during our visits. Thank you Dr. Kim.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Always a positive experience; extremely knowledgeable and great practitioner.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Went to Dr. Kim for six years when I lived in NOVA. Terrific service and a great man.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Have been seeing him for over 5 years. Very personable, extrememly helpful Good bedside manner. No complaints.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

We have used Dr. Kim for several years and really like him. He specializes in pediatrics, so he's great with kids, but he also treats my teenagers and myself. He's very punctual - I rarely wait even 5 minutes. He's also very personable.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag