Rate Dr. Toni Rebic

Dr. Toni Rebic's Ratings

Toni has helped me thru a very difficult stage in my life. She managed to grasp the situation very quickly and was able to make me see things differently. I appreciated the times that she was able to give me concrete examples where I was able to understand and relate alot more. Even thu at times, I go to the sessions in a state of turmoil, I always felt so much lighter when I leave (mental lightness). She has a warmt about her that not too many psychologists have. I feel that she actually cares about the well-being of her patients and wants the best in all of us.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

I found Toni to be immensely helpful in working with my thought processes during a mental health crisis. Her process is calming and reassuring. I felt that she invested real effort into listening to my issues and provided insightful and effective feedback. As a psychologist her interpersonal approach was a refreshing mixture of challenging, humorous, intelligent, and caring. Highly flexible, she accommodated sessions both on a short term request and a frequent basis. The continuity from session to session is very good, allowing for significant visit-to-visit progress. I would highly recommend Dr. Toni Rebic as an integral component to dealing with all manner of issues. Smart, professional, funny, and effective.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

My experience with Toni Rebic was extremely positive. She manages to be warm and approachable while being very professional. From the very beginning, Toni took the time to understand my problem and listen before making any recommendations. However, once she got a good understanding of the issues, she gave me very insightful advice and exercises to set me on the right path. With some work, I saw a huge difference in my attitude and my general level of happiness after only 3-4 sessions! Toni seems to genuinely care for her patients and focuses on giving them the tools to grow and manage on their own. I really appreciated her no-nonsense approach, her punctuality and her relaxed attitude. The whole process was very stress-free; Toni's schedule is very flexible and she gave me all the latitude to decide on my own pace for the scheduling and number of sessions.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

My experience with Toni has been extremely positive. I was reluctant to meet with a psychologist and was nervous of the idea of “therapy”. I had deep rooted issues that I did not think could be overcome. When I got tired of dealing with this on my own, and realized these were affecting other parts of my life, I researched extensively, and eventually found Toni online. I booked an appointment and am so happy I did. From our very first conversation, Toni realized my reluctance and made me feel comfortable. Toni identified my problems quickly and helped me overcome them by providing clarity as to the real issues, and better perspective. Toni is a true professional. She is direct, honest and does not let you pity yourself. All in all, Toni truly changed my life and I have never felt better. For this, I will be forever grateful.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Toni is a true professional and I recommend her to anyone seeking an honest answer and course of action. I was living an unhealthy lifestyle for myself and my family. She quickly pointed this out and helped guide m. She is smart and quick unlike some other psycs who will see you for years Toni will start suggesting a course of action as early as the second session. The office is clean and discreet(for those who dont want it publicized) smack in the middle of downtown. I have recommended her to a few of my friends already and needless to say they also share the same sentiment about her. She is by my count amongst the best in Montreal if not the best. I recommend her to anyone. Thanks Toni

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Mme Rebic is very nice in general, but I didn't feel very understood... Plus her office is a bit underwhelming (especially at that very high price). She was eating during my time and all ... it wasn't the best experience ever...

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

From the very first session with Toni, I felt that I was being understood. I appreciated her straightforward and practical approach to changing my outlook and my mindset. She was able to quickly identify what I needed to work on and I started to feel better about myself within weeks. I highly recommend her and am grateful for all her help.

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

Toni ma vraiment aider a me ressaisir j'ai été tres éronner du résultat et tres fiere d'avoir consulter j'ai été entierement satisfait,Merci Toni

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

We all strive to be happy in life yet I was not really feeling that way because of the relationship I was in. It started taking a toll on me and I needed to speak to someone to get things straight. I found Toni online and booked an appointment hoping I would feel comfortable enough with her to open up as I had not felt comfortable with another therapist I had spoken to. After my first meeting with her I could not believe how at ease she made me feel and in doing so made it easy to express what my issues were. She is straight forward, honest and really makes you get to the bottom of your feelings. I have learned so much about myself through speaking with her. She takes her work very seriously yet she can enjoy a good laugh when the moment is right for it. One of the most compassionate people you will ever meet, Toni is not only a great therapist but also an exceptional human being. Thank you Toni

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag