Rate Dr. Toni Rebic

Dr. Toni Rebic's Ratings

Dr Rebic was referred to me by a friend. She is truly the first psychologist I felt comfortable enough to really open up and I learned alot from her. I am very grateful. She is in my opinion very talented and human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I met Toni earlier this year because I felt overwhelmed with some of the things happening in my life. In doing so, she made me realize how much I was still hurting about other events, which I thought I was completely over. I can now say that I really am over that bad experience and can look to the future with optimism. Toni is direct and straight forward but never in a demeaning kind of way and I love that she can be "straight up" with me because this how change occurs, for the better, for good. Toni also has a great sense of humour and I can tell she loves doing what she does and that's helping others, which makes us lucky to have someone like her helping us move forward with our life. Thank you so much Toni for everything you've helped me with so far and I look forward to continuing to work with you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Par Excellence! I attended Toni’s seminar at the large Expo show at the Palais des Congress. She was by far the best presenter, very dynamic, knowledgeable and helpful. The audience enjoyed every minute of her presentation. She motivates, supports, loves and shares true wisdom. Toni has a practical approach to effectively address even the most complicated questions. Looking forward to attend her seminars!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

It's funny how these negative comments in the last few days have each an average of 38 to 39 thumbs up!? hmmm!!! I have seen Toni as well, and she is wonderful!! Helped me enormously. I
Love you Toni!! Cathy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

J'aime ce type d'intervention qui va droit au but, des conseils clairs, des explications imagées, les bonnes questions qui vous font voir les situations sous un autre éclairage. Très humaine aussi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I have been seeing Tomi for about a year now and she has been instrumental in helping me in my personal and professional life. She is a realist, she's honest, caring, tactful but direct - all elements that are required when it is time to make a positive change in one's life. If you want to enhance your life and want better for yourself, Toni is the best psychologist to work with, hands down!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2621616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

J'ai adoré travailler avec Toni. Son approche est direct et rapide, orienter vers des résultats tout en ayant une touche humaine exceptionnelle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2621489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

TO THE NAY SAYERS - The truth is that first 60+ reviews written in the last 6 years are positive and that a sudden pattern of negative postings starting in the last week. Over the course of my career, there have been over a thousand satisfied clients who can write a review. I thank my colleague for her previous posting encouraging anyone who isn't satisfied to talk with me directly as I have no knowledge of who you are, nor why you are doing this. It is surprising to me that anyone who would have worked with me for many sessions not voice their option since I am a strong advocate of self-expression and being true to yourself. I am surprised that anyone working with me wouldn't see how approachable and caring I am. It is these traits and others that make many clients post positive reviews. I have dedicated my life to helping others, and it something I love and will continue to do. - Toni Rebic

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2620953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

TO THE PERSON(S) POSTING NEGATIVE REVIEWS: I have worked closely with Toni over the years and know her professionally very well. It seems that 5 negative reviews in 4 days among years of positive reviews indicates a personal grudge against her. From my personal knowledge, people who have worked with her have attained major results and if you feel you didn't I would encourage you to speak with Toni directly as I know she is open to listening and helping anyone who comes to her. It would serve you better than to use ratemds as a venting and chatting forum. I also hope you find resolution and peace within yourself.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2620190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I met Toni after doing research on Psychology today, and seeing that she practiced a lot of different styles. Initially, I thought she was great, and wrote a very positive review (as she was highly encouraging me to do so after a couple sessions). However as time went on, I noticed that I know more about her than she knows about me. She has no idea what I have gone through in my past, or in my daily life - and this is after over 30 sessions. My advice is that if you need to see her for more than a few sessions, you are wasting your money - and your time. She is never on time as well, and spends a large part of sessions on her blackberry - you end up paying $50 for about 25 minutes of her attention.

Was this rating useful? 39 [[ userState['ratings'][2619618].votes_count ]]