Rate Dr. Toni Rebic

Dr. Toni Rebic's Ratings

For my first time seeking help, Toni was able to help me get through a difficult time and give me focus, dirrection but most of all understanding. Easy to talk to, she got straight to the point and I felt empowered after each session. I would difinetly highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Toni has been one of many psychologists i have seen over the past 20 years. But only 1 of 2 that have made a big impact and helped me find my way forward. Her approach is unique and works. She doesn't let you bullshit yourself or her and empowers you to gain that all important movement out of the negative routines we all blindly reinforce.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Toni is amazing! Genuine, passionate, non judgmental, straight to the point and fast! She is easy to talk to and an excellent teacher! Her classes sped up my therapy and saved me lots of money and my life! She is innovative and gifted. She truly gives all of herself and is very thorough and resourceful. She has given me the tools to be my best self, to be safe in my skin and with my thoughts. I wish I met Toni 20 years ago! I do know that everyday of the rest of my life will be fuller, happier and ok:) I am better to myself, a better mom, daughter, friend, person! I am happy!!!!!!! Toni is truly outstanding, one of a kind...so happy our paths crossed!
Thank you Toni!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Toni is an excelent psychologist. It is evident she has a genuine desire to help people, she's smart and authentic. Her therapy changed my life, I gain my power and confidence back, I feel well on my skin, she taught me new ways of thinking and to see thinks on a different perspective. I will always thank her for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Toni est une thérapeute compétente, humaine et perspicace. Elle m'a permis de prendre le recul nécessaire au cours d'une période très difficile de mon existence. Je m'adresserai de nouveau à elle sans hésiter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Meeting with Toni was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was at a point in my life where my lack of self worth controlled everything I did, and Toni helped me work through my issues and get to the root of my pain. She is a down to earth, straight forward and extremely insightful woman and I strongly recommend her services to anyone dealing with emotional turmoil.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

J'apprécie énormément son accueil, sa compassion, son authenticité. Ça fait en sorte de me recentrer. Heureusement, elle n'a pas une approche qui s'éternise sur l'expression des émotions, ceci fait un sorte que je me remets en action pour le mieux. J'éprouve beaucoup de gratitude à la consulter. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I've been seeing Toni for several years and I must say that she not only helped me improving myself but she literally saved my life more than once. She goes the extra mile helping people (she once called me at 9:30 at night when I was going through a really rough patch, although she was spending time with family). And for trolls who think she's writing her own review, please get a life! If you did not like her, you are entitled to your own opinion, but don't make allegations that are not true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Toni changed my life. I'm so happy and thankful that I met this woman! Very highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Toni is by far one of the most insightful, honest people I have ever met. Easy to speak to, you can tell she truly cares. She helped me a lot and tells it like it is. I am so grateful for her help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542971].votes_count ]]