Rate Dr. Toni Rebic

Dr. Toni Rebic's Ratings

Toni is amazing! I have recommended her to several people. It has been a year since I started going to her and right off the bat she was helpful and attentive. It was very important for me to feel comfortable and I definitely did right off the bat. I don't know where I would be without her! Xox

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

she can be good at helping with very specific problems, but I do not recommend her if you want to grow overall as a person.

It is disappointing to also see you and your patients attack your naysayers on this forum. This is a place to share our oersonal exoeriences and opinions which we have a right to do...I only even thought to write this review because you were going on and on about your negative reviews in our last session, which I found inappropriate (and a waste of my money). Just as I find your tactics here inappropriate. You do not want patients, you want followers.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2651156].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr Rebic is fantastic! She has greatly helped me overcome issues by not focusing on the small petty things in life. If she interrupts you when you speak, she's doing you a favor! I would ramble on and on and make a negative situation worse just by focusing on it. She has taught me to move passed that. She's kind, very easy to open up to, compassionate, understanding and knowledgable! I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so! She's amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I went to see Toni for 4 visits. Initially she seemed warm & kind. However she quickly labeled me `very resistant`to her methods. On my last visit she scolded me for that saying `I warned you this would happen`. She also seemed offended that I hadn`t responded positively. Overall I felt harshly judged and my concerns with family issues trivialized. I was very saddened & disappointed. I wanted to cry but didn`t feel she would be open to it. I terminated therapy afterwards by phone. She left me a message in which her amusement was clear: Ì predicted this would happen`. This review is not an attempt to slander or deny her therapeutic strengths. I have read the other reviews. I simply wanted to speak the truth about my experience with her which left me discouraged and saddened.

Was this rating useful? 24 [[ userState['ratings'][2636925].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Toni has helped me for a number of years. She is knowledgable, direct, to the point, and most of all compassionate. She has been there for me when I was at my most lowest point. Without her coaching and support I would not be as strong as I am today. She has made me realize how much freedom was out there for me but my problem was that I was always would have an excuse. She got me to see the real me and to move above and beyond all the madness and be healthy minded from all the clutter and constant brain chatter. She has helped me heal life long scars from my childhood, divorce, and work career. Thank you so much for everything. You truly are a blessing Toni!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I consulted Toni Rebic over the years for different matters. I found her knowledgeable, helpful, practical and dynamic. She is trustworthy and gives full attention to her patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr Rebic was referred to me by a friend. She is truly the first psychologist I felt comfortable enough to really open up and I learned alot from her. I am very grateful. She is in my opinion very talented and human.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I met Toni earlier this year because I felt overwhelmed with some of the things happening in my life. In doing so, she made me realize how much I was still hurting about other events, which I thought I was completely over. I can now say that I really am over that bad experience and can look to the future with optimism. Toni is direct and straight forward but never in a demeaning kind of way and I love that she can be "straight up" with me because this how change occurs, for the better, for good. Toni also has a great sense of humour and I can tell she loves doing what she does and that's helping others, which makes us lucky to have someone like her helping us move forward with our life. Thank you so much Toni for everything you've helped me with so far and I look forward to continuing to work with you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2630584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Par Excellence! I attended Toni’s seminar at the large Expo show at the Palais des Congress. She was by far the best presenter, very dynamic, knowledgeable and helpful. The audience enjoyed every minute of her presentation. She motivates, supports, loves and shares true wisdom. Toni has a practical approach to effectively address even the most complicated questions. Looking forward to attend her seminars!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2628965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

It's funny how these negative comments in the last few days have each an average of 38 to 39 thumbs up!? hmmm!!! I have seen Toni as well, and she is wonderful!! Helped me enormously. I
Love you Toni!! Cathy