Rate Dr. Toni Rebic

Dr. Toni Rebic's Ratings

I had several sessions with Toni in 2013. She provide very helpful tools to deal with the specific issue i had. Shortly after the sessions, i worked on what i had and felt better about myself. Recently, i had a session with Toni. There was an event in my life that i felt unable to deal with. Toni provided valuable insight and a different way of experiencing the situation. I am very grateful for her help! Thank you Toni!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

She wasn't able to find out what my issue was and again less to give me the appropriate tools and this was after over 6 months. I don't recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2682873].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Her sessions are not about telling you what the issue is, but rather giving you the tools to understand it for yourself and make it better. She will help you in the simplest yet most effective way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Je consulte Toni depuis 2009 de façon sporadique. Elle m'a grandement aidée à me regarder intérieurement, à me connaître davantage et a contribué à mon bien-être et à mon évolution personnelle. Je suis toujours heureuse d'y revenir afin d'un faire un pas de plus en avant!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2674083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Toni changed the course of my life and I am so grateful. A few years back I had problems with my boyfriend that were destroying the future of our relationship. I went to see Toni and after a consultation a course of action was taken..today I married this man and I am thankful to Toni..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2658453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Toni has helped me evolve in ways I never imagined. Suffering from severe chronic anxiety she has given me the tools and knowledge no other doctor or psychologist was able to offer. She is able to get to the root of an issue and will immediately detect where or how you are going off track in the process. I am forever thankful for finding her and wouldn't waste my time or money on anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Toni is amazing! I have recommended her to several people. It has been a year since I started going to her and right off the bat she was helpful and attentive. It was very important for me to feel comfortable and I definitely did right off the bat. I don't know where I would be without her! Xox

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

she can be good at helping with very specific problems, but I do not recommend her if you want to grow overall as a person.

It is disappointing to also see you and your patients attack your naysayers on this forum. This is a place to share our oersonal exoeriences and opinions which we have a right to do...I only even thought to write this review because you were going on and on about your negative reviews in our last session, which I found inappropriate (and a waste of my money). Just as I find your tactics here inappropriate. You do not want patients, you want followers.

Was this rating useful? 17 [[ userState['ratings'][2651156].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr Rebic is fantastic! She has greatly helped me overcome issues by not focusing on the small petty things in life. If she interrupts you when you speak, she's doing you a favor! I would ramble on and on and make a negative situation worse just by focusing on it. She has taught me to move passed that. She's kind, very easy to open up to, compassionate, understanding and knowledgable! I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so! She's amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I went to see Toni for 4 visits. Initially she seemed warm & kind. However she quickly labeled me `very resistant`to her methods. On my last visit she scolded me for that saying `I warned you this would happen`. She also seemed offended that I hadn`t responded positively. Overall I felt harshly judged and my concerns with family issues trivialized. I was very saddened & disappointed. I wanted to cry but didn`t feel she would be open to it. I terminated therapy afterwards by phone. She left me a message in which her amusement was clear: Ì predicted this would happen`. This review is not an attempt to slander or deny her therapeutic strengths. I have read the other reviews. I simply wanted to speak the truth about my experience with her which left me discouraged and saddened.

Was this rating useful? 29 [[ userState['ratings'][2636925].votes_count ]]